Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Sex between mother and daughter

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #43368 at 20,Dec,09 16:10
have anyone of you experience with sexual contacts between mother-daughter? I am 55 y.o and have a daughte who is now 22 y.o. We have had sexual contacts for more then 7 years now....

Similar topics: 1.Mother in law   2.mother fucking   3.Fucking ex girlfriends daughter   4.Happy Mother’s Day   5.Public nude exposure  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 19,Nov,10 23:19
Many years ago I dated a woman who was in her early 40's and she had a daughter who was 19. The daughter was trying to become a model and I was asked to shoot some new portfolio shots for her - some of which were to be nudes. The mother was there during the photo shoot and she spent a lot of time setting up her daughter for the shots and while there wasn't anything overtly sexual about it, someone would have had to be my assistant, I did get aroused watching mom maneuver her daughters ample breasts and lotion her body all over with oil. That evening, the three of us were in the hot tub and I ended up having sex with both of them. It wasn't mom and daughter having sex with each other but it is on my top three list for arousing sexual experiences.
By #116477 at 21,Nov,10 17:26
Well done - you demented sick bastard
Maybe you should have asked for Granddad to join in too.
BUT WAIT - why stop there, perhaps your aunty could have joined the experience and your own father and mother. Hey as long as they contribute but don't all touch each other that's fine yeah?
Pass me that sick bag
By #7976 at 22,Nov,10 01:07
Demented, no. Sick, no. Bastard, no - I had a great father. As for the rest, opinions vary and as you don't have the ability to get your point across in an enlightened, educated, non-crude manner, yours carries vary little weight with me. And please, don't breathe while using the barf bag, it leads to unfortunate consequences for the uncoordinated. Cheers mate.
By #116477 at 22,Nov,10 16:29
Cheers too - you demented(YES) sick bastard(YES)..don't fool yourself that you're anything but that. You had sex with a mother and daughter simultaneously - trust me that's sick. You keep deluding yourself otherwise you pathetic subhuman

p.s. I'm educated
By #7976 at 23,Nov,10 01:37
It's great to know your an educated human as am I. There's a Ph.D. that follows my signature and two Masters as well so I can understand your wisdom. Unfortunately, you never learned to communicate without guttural utterances; childish at best.

Now to the point. If you reread my final sentence, you can't actually make the assumption that both of them were present at the time I made love to either one of them. Just that we were in a communal hot tub and that at some point I had sex with both women. Remember that both of them were of the age of consent at the time and I was actually about half way between their ages.

Then there's the other issues, you don't apparently understand the definition of "bastard" yet again. Try looking it up. If that doesn't help, perhaps try expanding your education to include a course in English etiology. It's an interesting topic and one that will help your improper verbitorial usage.

As for "demented" and "sick, well, that's the opinion of one individual. Enjoy it because it's the only think you truly have control over in your life.

Cheers again mate. I truly look forward to your next opinion. Let's see if you can upgrade your delivery to the standards of your alleged education. p.s., Happy Thanksgiving.

By #5532 at 25,Nov,10 00:06
I clearly see the line between "between Mom and Daughter", and that each had sex with you and not with each other.
By #7976 at 03,Dec,10 02:06
Thanks for your understanding. Our friend Shooter however, just wants to vent so we'll just have to wish him well.

By #3997 at 12,Aug,10 00:35
That's pretty sad really sad

By #6568 at 21,Dec,09 16:39
....Does this have anything to do with the subject of this site?

By #43515 at 20,Dec,09 21:38
Highest complements for being so honest. You and your daughter are very lucky.
PS Luv to see your daughter too.

Adult Discussion Forum