She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

virgin penis sucker??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #280292 at 17,Jul,13 21:46
Anyone else like me out there still not sucked cock but dreams on every pic of a dick? As far as everyone i know is concerned im straight, but i wanked my mate off when we were about 13yo and so wish i had put it in my mouth while i had the chance!

Similar topics: 1.which excite you most to fuck a virgin or non-virgin   2.can you increased my humiliation?   3.Still a virgin. What's wrong with me?   4.virgin   5.Any woman want my virgin cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #238807 at 21,Jul,13 20:59
If you are regularly fantacizing about sucking cock, I guarantee you will really enjoy actually doing it. I sucked a buddy's cock when I was fourteen, and never quite got it out of my mind until my mid forties, when I finally admitted to myself that I enjoyed it, alot. So, I decided to give it a try again, and have enjoyed it ever since. Feeling a nice hard cock cum in your mouth is sexually exciting beyond belief. Go for it.

By #13219 at 18,Jul,13 03:28
Do not wait too long because every day waited is a day gone. Once you do it you will be hooked. I love sucking and swallowing cum. You have an awesome cock that looks very tasty
By spermkiss at 18,Jul,13 17:22 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on. Don't waste your youth. Get busy sucking cocks now.

By #407786 at 18,Jul,13 03:39
still am, hopefully college changes it all
By spermkiss at 18,Jul,13 17:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Get down on your knees and get busy. Sucking another man to climax and swallowing his load is the greatest thing in the world.

By #411228 at 17,Jul,13 22:20
I am not quite a virgin at it, since I tried to suck dick as a teen, but I feel like that was another person! Now i wonder if I would like it as much as I think I would.
By spermkiss at 18,Jul,13 17:19 other posts of spermkiss 
You would. If anything you'd like it better.

By slipper at 17,Jul,13 23:34 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, much the same here. When kids we never thought of anything oral, just naive at the time, I guess.

Adult Discussion Forum