Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Still a virgin. What's wrong with me?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Papamike at 08,Nov,12 15:19  other posts of Papamike
I'm still a virgin and have had 3 girls laugh at my penis size and say way to small and walk out. I want to have sex with a girl! Any advice?

Similar topics: 1.which excite you most to fuck a virgin or non-virgin   2.42 year old male virgin   3.virgin   4.Virgin sex   5.Any woman want my virgin cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #504361 at 18,Jan,16 00:31
Im a virgin too, never been laughed at size wise, i just have bad dental health teeth wise and it destroys my self confidence. Plus i have mild autism which doesnt help

Lesson here - Look after your teeth!

Sam
By #466936 at 18,Jan,16 17:28
Asperger? Me too
By #483183 at 21,Jan,16 16:39
Same here

By #190275 at 16,Jan,16 01:20
I don't belive the laugh part:

1. Your penis is avarage
2. If you get to the stage were you are both naked with the intention of having sex, i would say its close to 0,0000001% that a girl will laugh at anyones penis because if its size(regarldess of the size) and walk out.

Thats not how it works.

Now if you are a virgin and want to have sex with a girl you should try this:

Get of this site, go outside.

Go to a bar and talk women, be nice, ask them about their interest/hobbies. If they seem unintrested in you, thank them for their time and walk away.

Repeat until you find someone who seems to enjoy your company, and you enjoy theirs. At this stage, find out about their social status. If they are taken, you just made a friend.

Repeat again

And you will find someone. Its not that hard, if you acctually meet women.
By #358797 at 16,Jan,16 01:38
I've laughed at a couple little dickies and walked out before.... It's possible it's happened to him.
By #190275 at 17,Jan,16 12:44
No way...thats awful
By #358797 at 17,Jan,16 19:23
Well, when you're shitface drunk and bring a hott fella home, and unbutton his pants to find a second belly button, what else are you supposed to do? Lol.
By #190275 at 18,Jan,16 13:06
Make him go down on you for an hour and Them leave? A guy that small should have some tounge skills at least ^^

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,16 07:58 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm a virgin too. I need to fuck a girl right now. Don't know what to do.
By #68656 at 15,Jan,16 09:34
Dear Leo.
I would never have suspected that to be the case.
My dachshunds just grew long legs.
By leopoldij at 15,Jan,16 11:08 other posts of leopoldij 
I know. My gf tells me that every time I tell a joke I have to precede by a declaration : this is a joke.

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,16 11:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Truth is , however, every time I have sex with a new girl I feel like a virgin. As if it's my first time.
By #68656 at 16,Jan,16 10:23
Dear Leo.
Just for you.

only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij at 16,Jan,16 21:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Ha ha. Thank you.

By #323075 at 15,Jan,16 10:49
Your penis isnt to small I think its medium size and this is enough to make a girl happy

By #496814 at 15,Jan,16 10:00
Pay for sex.

By WristThick at 08,Nov,12 21:00 other posts of WristThick 
Total bullshit troll.

By #6568 at 08,Nov,12 16:44
Maybe you need to change your technique,..and you certainly need to change your thinking!.......

.......Forget about your penis, just think about the girl,..really get into enjoying her body,and tell her how exciting she is...get her 'caressed and undressed'...don't thnik about anything else.....as soon as you can do so, kiss and stroke the insides of her thighs and when her breathing gets irregular, tongue her pussy,....bring her to at least two orgasms then push her knees back to her tits and penetrate her gently but firmly......Rotate your hips and concentrate on her clit, NOT your penis or your own pleasure.....

........If you have pleased her enough she will go wild and not even think about your size,...trust me on this!

Adult Discussion Forum