Using Just Your Hands!

navel/belly button piercing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #396914 at 18,Jul,13 22:32
thinking of having my navel pierced
Anyone had it done, any problems?
Any one have any pics?

Similar topics: 1.Curved dicks   2.does your penis reach your belly button?   3.Did you ever try to scratch in the middle of your belly button?   4.self piercing   5.Belly Buttons  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 20,Jul,13 11:12
My bellybutton ring rejected 3 times in a row. I guess I'm just not supposed to have one. Lol.
By #409137 at 20,Jul,13 12:20
Just a point of interest did you have rings or barbell type jewellery fitted ?
By #358797 at 21,Jul,13 00:01
First and third were CBRs, the hoop with a bead kind, second one was a curved barbell. All 14g. I've had 22 piercings over the years, and only one I ever had that problem with was my bellybutton.

By bigone21 at 19,Jul,13 21:15 other posts of bigone21 
I think you should only would want to have a piercing (or tattoo) where you want to draw the attention..!

And that is not at a 10 pounds overweight belly...
By #396914 at 19,Jul,13 22:26
hey - are you saying I am 10 pounds overweight???!!!!!
By bigone21 at 19,Jul,13 22:29 other posts of bigone21 
yes, that's what i'm saying... what do you yourself think?

By Ray10754 at 19,Jul,13 15:09 other posts of Ray10754 
I have several body piercings and love them all! All were dont by professionals.
Last yeare I decided to have my navle pierced, How ever my prefered piercer was away on a convention and decided to go with an other piercer that was recomende to me.
He was a joke, He caused me to have nothing but problems with it and over a period of time It migrated and I lost it.
When I was having trouble with it ,I went to my origional piercer when he returned and he had told me that it was pierced to deep and he used the wrong gauge and lenght bent bar to begine with, Oh his advice I took it out and allowed the piercing to heal.
I now am going to MY piercer to have it done again correctly.
What I am trying to tell you is this, Do your reserch check out more than one piercer and be sure you fell comfortable with them before you go ahead and have it done.
This goes for any piercing you may decide to have done, and be sure to follow the directions that your piercer gives you.
You can get excelent advise on the following places
painfulpleasures and the chaingang google them.

I wish you luck with your endever, Just a word of advice though! Piercing can become adictive!!
By #385027 at 19,Jul,13 20:08
I agree with Ray, shop around for piercer, read, read, read. My piercer has been piercing for a long time, and I trust her 100 percent.

By #208421 at 19,Jul,13 17:34
Looks hott on girls but I don't think a straight guy can pull it off

By #220845 at 19,Jul,13 14:42
Had mine done probably 25 years ago, I've always liked it, look cute on guys too.

By #41858 at 18,Jul,13 23:03
It looks cute on girls...

Adult Discussion Forum