Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Question for uncut man

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4650 at 28,Feb,09 05:26
When u can pull your foreskin for the first time?and what do u feel?

Similar topics: 1.Size Shape Color Shaved Uncut - I need help. For women, guys opinions welcome   2.Foreskin question   3.cut or uncut in the wrong area   4.uncut penis glans vs cut penis glans   5.Question to uncut cocks, how to fuck a pussy!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #29566 at 27,Oct,09 10:05
I was about 10/11 it hurt at first, especially when I started wanking, I retract it all the time now for peeing, washing etc. I find a little hand cream rubbed on it and the head of my dick everyday helps keep it good condition, plus it's nice rubbing it in.
By slipper at 12,Jan,10 01:53 other posts of slipper 
"plus it's nice rubbing it in."

By #35449 at 11,Jan,10 06:45
Question; I am white NorthAmerican male 35yo who is cut. how come some of the foreskins are uber thin and some are rather thick?
By #6568 at 11,Jan,10 14:28
It's just another variation like the size/thickness of peoples lips or the shape of their ears. Interestingly, there is some evidence that race plays a part. Some of the central Asian races have thick foreskins, notably in Nepal where one of the three main tribes is thus afflicted.

There used to be a British Army saying; 'as thick as a Ghurkas foreskin'. At one time Ghurkas got an increase on their pay if they agreed to be circumcised by the Army doctor because the nepalese birth rate was so low and the thick foreskin was considered to reduce the mens fertility. The phrase above, bye the way, was (and maybe still is) a chargeable offence if overheard among white troops in the British Army,..and indication of how serious this matter is/was viewed.

By slipper at 23,Oct,09 03:42 other posts of slipper 
I have been able to comfortably retract my skin for as long as I can remember.

By #6568 at 30,May,09 21:35
I could always pull back my foreskin when soft but when I got to 10 or 11 I started to get strong erections more frequently and discovered that when hard I could only get the hood about halfway back. To pull it an further was very painful and it cut into the glans. I became pre-occupied with this and also sexually frustrated although I did not know that I was. Eventually, after several weeks of nightly sessions I got to the point where i was applying sufficient tension to my foreskin that it resulted in a sudden orgasm. for a few weeks this became my method of self-pleasuring until one night my foreskin suddenly popped back behind my glans and I had to learn a new method! I never had any tightness in my foreskin after and in fact I have a long foreskin. Sometimes when I get aroused quickly by something my foreskin feels suddenly tight around the head of my penis.

Adult Discussion Forum