Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Older man is making me feel very uncomfortable.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #409634 at 25,Aug,13 16:09
Original message removed. I achieved what I wanted from this. Please do not ask me who it was. Let the topic fucking die already.

Similar topics: 1.Why do I love sex with Older Men!?   2.Anal sex.   3.Judgemental friends   4.Masturbating for an opposite-sex partner   5.Older penis - differences?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #408904 at 25,Aug,13 16:20
Cant i just block them. And i think u did just tell them to fuck off.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

What I meant to say is... I think this post will help or is a good start
By #409634 at 25,Aug,13 16:23
Umm did you read the last part? I really wrote this because im hoping he will read it and be embarrassed enough to leave me alone. I reserve banning as a last resort.
By Ray10754 at 25,Aug,13 16:36 other posts of Ray10754 
Tell him your honest feelings as to why you don't care to have any ferther interactions with him,If he is a respectfull person he will do one of two things,! Appoligise and try to be respectfull in future conversations,or continue being the asshat as he is now.If he then persists, just ban him. He will get the message. Atleast you can feel comfortable knowing you gave him every oppertunity to shape up first.You shouldn't have to be uncomfortable while your on here at all.
Just my 2 cents worth on the matter
By #409634 at 25,Aug,13 16:38
I edited my post. I see that he's looked at my page. i think he will see this and get it now.
By Ray10754 at 25,Aug,13 17:25 other posts of Ray10754 
I wish you luck

By bella! at 25,Aug,13 16:39 other posts of bella! 
Cut and paste a link to this thread and send it to the offender(s) when you receive their unwanted messages.

I have the reverse concern; I "try" not to engage in conversations with members under 30, I do not have anything in common with members younger than that. There may come a time that I might want to sit in front of a screen playing video games and then I will seek and reach out to the young 'uns for gam-ing tips!

By bella! at 25,Aug,13 16:30 other posts of bella! 
At my place of employment, we have a new business approach with interaction between internal and external customers, the mantra is "Clear and Simple". When the "subtle" way ( you deleting them as a friend ) didn't work, consider the clear and simple approach, "Our conversations are often uncomfortable for me and that's why I deleted you as a friend. Since that message was not clear enough to discourage you, I find it necessary to ban you". If that is too wordy, then resort to telling them to fuck off

Adult Discussion Forum