Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

should i choke my chicken?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 26,Oct,13 20:12
i've been gently caressing my meat pole here, feels nice. haven't cum for a couple days so it's more sensitive than usual.

SYD members, please see the pics of my pole, make comments, tell me what i should do with it, share your favorite meat pole experiences/stories/fantasies, etc.

thanks

Similar topics: 1.CHOKE ME OUT WITH YOUR HARD COCK   2.poultry   3.MOST CURVED DICKS ARE NOT NORMAL!   4.Popeye's Chicken Sandwich !!   5.I'm back  

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 01,Nov,13 09:56 other posts of botanic 
Was once based on Diego Garcia , in the early days when no women were allowed . The most popular T shirt on sale in the PX was one depicting a scrawny chicken with a fist clenched around its neck , with the legend 'Every Week is Chicken Chokin' Week on Diego Garcia' . Those were the days !

By CreativeOne at 26,Oct,13 23:34 other posts of CreativeOne 
Go for it ... you know what they say . "If it feels good ... Just do it" !!!
By #164428 at 27,Oct,13 18:04
I'm still waiting for you to make good on this, my darling.
By CreativeOne at 30,Oct,13 01:46 other posts of CreativeOne 
Awwwwe , U R Soooooooooooooo Sweeeeeeeet "Cum4Steffi" ... TY 4 saying that ! You Always know what to say to put a smile on my face and a song in my heart !!!!

By bigone21 at 26,Oct,13 21:48 other posts of bigone21 
Sure! Choke it!!
By #436014 at 26,Oct,13 22:07
i could use lots of encouragement, it's only a semi-hard at the moment. did just get doing doing the finest manscaping job down there ever, though. clipper razors with adjustment attachments are a godsend. scrotum as smooth as a babys bottom. also got what i've been told many times are really big balls so that's a plus.

thoughts?

Adult Discussion Forum