Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Vampire cunt?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #409634 at 16,Nov,13 13:50
Got asked if I had one by some numbnuts. I know its not a good thing, so I googled and all I saw were reaction vids. I'm guessing its like 2 girls 1 cup, but am not sure. I was hoping some one here would know before I set my self up for a huge dafuq.

Edit. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm blind! I'm blind! Its way worse than 2 girls 1 cup. Barf! See it for yourself, vampirecunt. Com

Similar topics: 1.The term CUNT   2.CUNT STORY   3.I Think Glasgow_boy is one of the most popular guys on site   4.The 'C' word   5.A thread for Cunts- Called a cunt, are a cunt, should be a cunt etc  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 22,Nov,13 18:15
Ill take your word its yuckky and just ooggle your squished mitten for a good feeling

By #316255 at 16,Nov,13 19:56
Watch one guy, one jar (not sure what it's actually called). Worse thing ever. Mason jar implodes in his arse. He pulls out glass shards as he bleeds profusely. Have a barf bucket on standby. He should've called an ambulance.
By #409634 at 16,Nov,13 21:34
thanks for the tip. I'm gonna check it out.
By #301038 at 17,Nov,13 04:18
Don't do it... you can't unsee it. That guy gave an interview later, saying that his wife and kids were in the other room and he didn't want to scare them. He removed all the glass he could, and then drove himself to the ER.
By #389821 at 17,Nov,13 04:49
Nope, certainly cannot be unseen... I'm now trying to cope with the damage I've just inflicted upon myself...

Speaking of things that can't be unseen, I wonder if anyone here has seen the movie "The Human Centipede"...
By #358797 at 17,Nov,13 07:24
I have it on bluray. Nasty fucking movie, seriously.
By #389821 at 18,Nov,13 11:17
Might have spared yourself some degree of nastiness in standard def
By #358797 at 18,Nov,13 12:15
Lol. I imagine some of the graphics would've been worse in standard definition, but yeah, either way, disgusting movie.... the doctor creeped me the fuck out.

On another note, I totally wanna buy some mannequins and make a human centipede lawn decoration for the holidays.
By #389821 at 18,Nov,13 21:19
This movie sounds better and better every time I hear about it Yeah, graphics can only account for so much, which is why I don't buy into all the hype for 3D movies. I'm sure you know what they say about polishing a turd.

Why limit such a great idea to just the holidays?
By #358797 at 18,Nov,13 22:47
3d movies actually make me sick. I can handle about 5 minutes before I get dizzy enough to toss my cookies.

And a human centipede on the front lawn with a Rudolph nose sounds like a perfect holiday decoration. I'm quite eccentric. I'm the kinda girl who leaves Halloween decorations up all year and decorates the Christmas tree with skulls. Lol.

By #415959 at 16,Nov,13 15:28
Well, let's analyze this for a moment...

Able to persuade others unmercifully - Check!
Wields the ability to kill at will - Check!
Lurks in dark areas - Check!
Able to produce a new life - Check!
Blood everywhere, most of the time - Check!

Ok, then... I suppose it's settled. You DO have a vampire cunt along with every other woman on the planet.

You're welcome.
By #409634 at 16,Nov,13 15:56
No just no, my petunia does not look like a scene from Hostel even during shark week.The gore, the carnage...I need a flashlight and some footie jammies and my fave blankie with some cocoa tonight for sure.
By #389821 at 16,Nov,13 21:09
I dunno, that check list looks solid...

Seriously though, I'm right there with you, except for one thing: I'd go with an inexpensive pair of NVGs in lieu of the flashlight. I prefer to be able to see in the dark without giving away my position to... well whatever it was I was looking...
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

P.S. - Why do I always look when people say "don't look"???
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Actually, don't answer that... I'm not sure I really want to know
By #409634 at 16,Nov,13 21:34
I do to. I have a weird thing about looking at disgusting stuff. Lol
By #389821 at 16,Nov,13 22:18
Gluttons for punishment, I suppose...
By #409634 at 17,Nov,13 01:06
Helps me when I feel like porking out on junk food. I usually you tube people popping black heads or something.
By bella! at 17,Nov,13 01:21 other posts of bella! 
My radio station talked about people posting videos of popping blackheads/pimples on YouTube. I couldn't believe it, I had to see it myself. Omygawd! It was more than I wanted to see, I cannot unsee what I saw!

By hytiger at 16,Nov,13 20:18 other posts of hytiger 
Eww

Adult Discussion Forum