Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Merry Christmas and goodbye from conniexd

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #222601 at 16,Dec,13 17:58
I've decided to delete my account. I know that when this happens many people want an explanation.
Hmmmm....too many people with nothing good to say...but they just have to say it anyway. Why can't people keep their rude comments to themselves and just move on to a different pic? And is voting against pics really necessary?

I'm also tired of posting my pic to the banner only to have it pushed off by 5 of the same old PhotoShop'd pics by a certain member ...again and again.
This site should be fun but people turn it into some kind of mean spirited competition.

So if you miss me and my pics I'm sure you can figure out who to thank, if you don't miss my pics then you can enjoy his same old PhotoShop'd pics over and over and over again.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Successful 2014 to EVERYONE!!!!
Thanks for helping me cum many times over!
-conniexd