Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Without stroking the cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136427 at 17,Dec,13 12:54
My wife has this notion in her head that she can make me cum without touching my cock. she says she can make my cock squirt just by pounding my asshole with her big rubber cock. Im a little skeptical, it is a big rubber dick and my asshole is small. She insists it can be done rather easily, no challenge at all. When it happens, and it will happen she tells me my whole hands free butt pounded out load must be swallowed... By me. I think she is crazy... But maybe ill let her try...

Similar topics: 1.Watching men masturbate!   2.Boys will be boys...   3.On that molly!   4.Stroking the uncut ones   5.Blowjob or Handjob?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 24,Dec,13 12:46
It was very messy, lube all over, and.then cum id have showered but I oassed out almost right away afterwards

By #136427 at 20,Dec,13 22:00
So, she layed me down on my back, and started stroking my cock with some lube. My dick started to pump up. She lubed up the dildo and pressed it to my asshole, my cock got instantly hard and started to throbe, she held it firmly in her hand as she slowly pushed her huge dildo in my hole. It fucking hurt. The pain radiated outward from my asshole into my entire being it was almost enough to make me cum but I didnt I just lay there as I felt the balls of the dildo press agains my ass. The pain subsided and she slowly started to work the rubber cock in and out of my asshole. I had undergone a transformation. My asshole was no longer for shitting, it was for fucking. Each thrust felt better and better. She stroked my cock up and down with the thrusting motions of the dildo. I.couldnt help but moan in pleasure.she started thrusting faster. Long deep thust, faster and faster, she let go of my cockit throbed agaisnt my stomach as she hammered my asshole with that big rubber dick. I started fucking against it. she held it still as ibucked up and down. I started getting.short of breath and weak feeling in.my legs and arms. I collapsed to the bed unable to move, she started pounding me again, hard. I quivered and released a volley of cum, I mean a lot of cum it pumped out of my cock as she pumped my asshole. Over my stomack and chest. My cock quivered she removed the dildo from.my ass. I lay on the bed unable to move, my whole body vibrating. Thats when she scooped up a wad of the cum and wiped it on my face and mouth. I just lay there taking it, asshole quivering, covered in cum, mouthful of cum. She got up and said thats how I feel when you fuck me...
By #23212 at 24,Dec,13 04:28

By #443905 at 23,Dec,13 13:47
next time get some pics

By #136427 at 23,Dec,13 12:50
So it can be done...

By #136427 at 18,Dec,13 12:43
She bought lube yesterday, gearing up. She used the word epic in reference to the load she is going to shoot at my face...

By #443905 at 17,Dec,13 21:44
Just embrace it and enjoy

By #136427 at 17,Dec,13 20:57
She has been scaring me with that dildo for a few days now. Ill let you know how it turns out when she finnaly corners me!

By #311947 at 17,Dec,13 19:41
Im still waiting, still trying for that myself. And believe I try REAL HARD.

By pifad at 17,Dec,13 14:00 other posts of pifad 
If u don't swallow it, I surely will

By Ray10754 at 17,Dec,13 13:31 other posts of Ray10754 
It is called Prostrate stimulation! It is the most intence orgasam known! Belive her! OH! and get ready to swallow a BIG load

Adult Discussion Forum