Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

"Turning" Gay?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 30,Dec,13 17:48
Do you have to be bitten by a homosexual under the full moon for this to happen, or is it the result of some ancient family curse?

Similar topics: 1.Anyone had sex with a dead body?   2.Why women are no good to you?   3.It's My Birthday   4.Hello every one im new here turning 24 on the 13th and really wondering what the world thinks about my cock   5.Turning totally gay  

New Comment

Comments:
By cruz69696969 at 18,Jun,22 17:57 other posts of cruz69696969 
Just tell me what I need to do to turn gay. It would explain a lot of things in my life

By #181785 at 19,Feb,14 18:23
I awoke one day as a teenager and said today I'm gonna suck a dick. I did so nearly every day for two years. Then one day I awoke and said today I'm gonna eat pussy. Now I'm confused, so I just do both now. As far as being gay yes I am very happy all the time. But nobody turned me this way!

By #341257 at 01,Jan,14 15:05
My mother made me a homosexual and if you buy the yarn she'll make you one too.

By #443664 at 30,Dec,13 20:48
Under a full moon, happened to my friend on Halloween last year, he's never looked at girls the same way since.
By 3fdfd at 01,Jan,14 00:16 other posts of 3fdfd 
did he see your cock under that full moon ? that might be an explanation

By #201583 at 30,Dec,13 21:31
All I know is that people can't be gay unless they are born, and we all know what that means. I had to be cut out. There was no way I was going through that thing.

Adult Discussion Forum