Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Why women are no good to you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 04,Jan,13 11:34
If you used to love being with women at first, and then turned gay, I wonder what happened?

I understand when someone becomes bi, and goes both ways. But turning gay and never wanting to be with a female again, I wonder why?

Similar topics: 1.Are women pics real?   2.Women go off sex   3.million $ question for all women specially mature ones   4.men or women?   5.A handful of good fucking reasons for a snobby bitch to ban annoying turds.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 25,Jun,22 09:02
Too many complications at my age. I don't find older women sexually attractive and young ones have an agenda.

By cruz69696969 at 18,Jun,22 18:02 other posts of cruz69696969 
I haven't gone totally gay yet but rather than being half way I really want to live a gay life and find a man because it never worked out with woman
By bella! at 18,Jun,22 18:13 other posts of bella! 
Why do you feel your relationships with women didn't work?

I can only speak for myself, me, I'm very strong willed, strong minded. The older I get, the more I'm set in my ways. I was speaking about this the other day to a guy in town who is with a woman who is putting the screws to him to get married. When I want something, providing I can justify it and can afford it, I get it. I don't have to talk it over with anyone, I just do it it or get it..... I wouldn't mind having someone special but I don't see that someone special being someone other than a man.

By #303133 at 04,Jan,13 19:09
Gotta take exception to the phrase "turned gay", Peach. Makes it sound like a person is the victim of a gypsy curse or suffering from an acquired condition.
By #164428 at 04,Jan,13 19:29
By #303133 at 04,Jan,13 21:03
The guy sitting next to me at the movies kept coughing, and I woke up the next morning with a bad case of gay!
By #284666 at 04,Jan,13 22:57
That is why you need to rub gypsy tears an your anus to protect you from the curse that is the gay. Or maybe rubbing a hard boiled egg all over your body while you sit in a satanic circle whilst listening to some Carly Ray Jepsin in reverse, and drinking the milked semen of a yeti should reverse this.
By #274357 at 04,Jan,13 23:01
Milked Yeti Semen...

Such words should never be spoken.

Ever.
By #284666 at 04,Jan,13 23:10
Milked Yeti Semen, Milked Yeti Semen, Milked Yeti Semen. Now turn off the lights while standing in front of your bathroom mirror, turn in a counter clockwise circle three times. Now open your eyes and you will see the ghost of that short dude from fantasy island shouting "da plane, da plane."
By #279682 at 04,Jan,13 23:19
I tried that but didnt work!! what fuck did I do wrong?? Does it HAVE to be milked yeti semen? My yeti ran away on Christmas eve so all I could get was cat semen.
By #284666 at 04,Jan,13 23:23
Yes it has to be the milked semen of a yeti, but doesn't have to be fresh. You can always get some at target or if they are out, your local mall's hot topic might have some along with a recipe book.
By #279682 at 04,Jan,13 23:35
Damn.....Target charges too much for their milked semen of a yeti and they only carry the generic brand.......I know I know now I'm being picky.

Adult Discussion Forum