Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Any men had male thrush, itching like mad.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #62682 at 30,Jan,14 03:24
Hi all, not a nice question I know, but recently been getting a little bit sore and purple around the ridge of my glands especially when peeling foreskin past the ridge, also itches like mad. Tried canesten clotrimazole cream rubbed in, clears a little after a few days treatment. But always returns. Any suggestions.

Similar topics: 1.MALE ASSES   2.IS ANYONE TOTALLY STRAIGHT>>>REALLY   3.Every time I 'go down'   4.Male celeb male/female crush?   5.Hair removal, shaving  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 30,Jan,14 05:05 other posts of pifad 
I think youaahve to see the doctor. Why on earth are you asking this question on here?
By #428387 at 30,Jan,14 09:32
Friend the idea of this forum is for members to discuss debate, ask questions, get answers on all types of sex related and sometimes none sexual related matters .Just saying
By #62682 at 31,Jan,14 03:02
Thank you poolboy, some people on here don,to know what the word forum means if you can,to ask questions what is it for?
By pifad at 31,Jan,14 04:11 other posts of pifad 
Pardon me! I still say the doc is your best bet. Although there are many sincere people on here there are also a number of nutcases who will tell you just about anything. Just saying
By #428387 at 31,Jan,14 04:17
Totally agree . Still the forum was a good place to field the question .It will go to help others that may have this but are to afraid or shy to ask .we are here to help in all matters sexual .
By pifad at 31,Jan,14 04:32 other posts of pifad 

By #6568 at 30,Jan,14 11:20
cleanliness.....make sure you wash your hands before masturbating,..clean your foreskin carefully, and use a non-allergenic powder such as baby powder to keep the inside of your foreskin dry....

.....It seems like you have picked up an infection from something and this is effectively 'living' inside the protection of your hood.

....I had a bad dose of this as a youngster and in that era did not feel able to ask anyone or seek out the doctor...bad enough experience that i've always been very careful with cleanliness ever since.

By foreskinlover52 at 30,Jan,14 09:59 other posts of foreskinlover52 
First what a sexy foreskin! Sometimes the ridge of my gland becomes sore and I use cortizone cream and it is gone in less than one day..Just keep clean and you wont have problems..Too bad I am not there to lick clean your gland and forskin!

Adult Discussion Forum