Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Members private messages

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #449962 at 04,Feb,14 20:04
Hey all, I have a little issue. I'm new have and I've been getting some disturbing private message,I don't know if its just the stereotype about black dicks but some of the members send me messages like "be my master and cum and pee in my shithole","my girlfriend(wife) likes your dick and I want you to fuck her while I watch and wait."
These kinda messages really pisses me. Comment on what you like.

Similar topics: 1.A message from spermkiss   2.Private Messages   3.Another small addition   4.I'm doing some changes to the private chat   5.new messages  

New Comment

Comments:
By qqqq1234 at 13,Feb,14 21:05 other posts of qqqq1234 
First of all, welcome to SYD!

Yup, everybody here probably gets those messages once in awhile; don't let it get to you. There are plenty of friendly people on this site.

In most cases, just ignore them. The only time I'd block is like if they sent something racist, or spam wish some link to a pay site or something.

By slipper at 06,Feb,14 04:53 other posts of slipper 
It's the INTERNET! You "play," all kinds cum out of the woodwork on occasion--not everyone responds to such encounters in the same ways. Ignoring those you don't like or banning them are coping options. btw, welcum aboard. (and, if my response is one you judge a bother... well, so be it.)

By #337858 at 04,Feb,14 21:39
I tell you man there are some sickos out there. Just block/ban them and don't let it get to you. Not with such a nice rod!

By fila1305 at 04,Feb,14 21:09 other posts of fila1305 
Welcome to the site, Mr. Black.

Like Poolboy and Ray say ignoring is the best solution. If they do keep sending you these kind of messages you could put them on your ban list, but ignoring should be enough. Don't let those messages get to you. It's not worth it.

Hopefully you'll find the fun that you were looking for.

By JeffinKS at 04,Feb,14 21:05 other posts of JeffinKS 
I second and third what poolboy and Ray have said just ignore them, don't let it ruin your experience. and as for the stereotype..... dude have you looked in a mirror? you have a huge cock. with that being said... expect some off the wall comments

By Ray10754 at 04,Feb,14 20:28 other posts of Ray10754 
Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear that your having this problem.
Unfortunatly There are bad apples in just about every bunch.
I dont know what the remedy is but I do know that the Majority of the folks that are here are good genuine people,and are for the most part fun to inter act with,A suggestin might be to check out the Q/A section and see if there might be a solution there.
You could report them to the review pannel But Im not sure that is something that would be covered by them.
I have found that simply ignoreing them usally works well after a short period they usaly give up.
By all means Please dont Take it to seriously, They say there is a new asshole born every day and it seems like we get our share of them here.
Hopefully the issue will go away on it's own,in the mean time I hope you enjoy what the site has to offer !!

Adult Discussion Forum