Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

new messages

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #626711 at 02,Oct,20 16:27
I am new to the site and now show that I have new messages on my home page. Cant find where they are. Not under private messages. Any ideas ? Thanks

Similar topics: 1.Private messages.. Can't   2.Members private messages   3.Another small addition   4.Messages Broke   5.Haters gonna ****.  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 02,Oct,20 17:16 other posts of bella! 
Hi!

I believe the new messages that you have referred to are related to the three GROUPS that you joined. Click on the heading "Groups", which is found at the top of your home page and under your bio.

/groups.php?m=626711

Welcome to SYD/SYC, Showitoff, it's nice to have you aboard!
By #626711 at 02,Oct,20 17:27
Thank you very much Bella, That is where the messages were from
By bella! at 03,Oct,20 00:44 other posts of bella! 
Just another tip, if you have questions, concerns and/or thoughts, you can always write a blog.

We talked earlier about this thread costing you 20 points to post, YUP, that was a recommendation made and implemented years ago. As admin mentioned to you, there were so many "frivolous" topics posted and the majority of them were desperate guys wanting members to rate their dick. There weren't many members that were into dick rating however, admin created a special area for those special men that want to be rated AND its free!

Bottom line, the forum as well as a blog will capture the attention of some members.
By #626711 at 03,Oct,20 01:52
Thanks Bella !

By #551147 at 03,Oct,20 06:53
Did someone say "tip"? 🤔

How about 4 more tips?

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum