Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

orgasm length

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #289712 at 09,Feb,14 16:43
Most ofthe time when I cum, my orgasm usually lasts 10-12 seconds. Occasionally though I have super long ones up to 30 seconds.i cant figure out how I did it. Any hints, suggestions, tips I can use fot longer orgasms?

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Hand Length and Penis Length   4.Black out orgasm   5.best orgasm  

New Comment

Comments:
By #553294 at 29,Mar,18 06:08
Definitely do Kegels on a regular basis!

I've been doing 'em since I was 6. Of course, I didn't know what they were back then. I just knew that if I worked the muscles that control peeing just right, I could make my extremely intense dry orgasms even stronger than they already were! So I kept practicing that. Been doing it ever since!

The result is that even at 62 rs old, my orgasms are really intense & the "orgasm feeling" usually reaches a plateau for ~30-60 seconds before the big peak.

By #485312 at 08,Mar,18 12:40
some dude told me recently that his diet has a lot to do with length and amount of cum he makes ... not sure if it works or not but it could be worth a try *lix*

By #6568 at 06,Mar,18 16:37
'Kegel' excercises make orgasm much deeper and 'whole body' but they also extend orgasm duration considerably. My orgasms typically last around a minute, and various authorities have claimed that the usual male orgasm last only between 5 to 10 seconds....

I have a video on my page where you can see that orgasm from first involuntary grunt lasts about a minute at least and continues well past the last shot of semen.

[deleted image]

By #463848 at 05,Mar,18 08:49
From my own experience, and from watching videos, I find that the orgasm thrill lasts about 15 secs and the whole process from feeling the spunk rising to it all coming out is about 30 secs.

By #428387 at 09,Feb,14 17:57
This may sound odd but I use a breathing technique. A bit like yoga keep you mouth closed and only breath through your nose.As you orgasm breath in and out with the rythms nice and slowly .In spurt out. in spurt out.Try
By #289712 at 09,Feb,14 18:48
Yeah, I think I will, when I get home a little later. Thanks. Hopefully others will share a few tips as well..

Adult Discussion Forum