Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

ok, I'll spend some points to ask>>>>

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #202451 at 01,Mar,14 04:48
any (SANE) one here notice that some people here get angry for no apparent reason?

this is a website, basically, for the (weird, but perfectly peaceable) purpose of Looking at Cocks, what's the big effing deal? why the fUc* should people be angry about ANYTHING around here???.

JEEEEEzus FKKInG Kriste, or whatever fking god you feel like wrshiping ( not to mention that there is no God) give it a goDDam rest

Similar topics: 1.Total Points?   2.Small addition for paid members   3.Don't ask me for any favors anymore   4.Jerking off!!!   5.WHAT? they give me points. I like to spend.  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 01,Mar,14 13:15 other posts of admin 
You said "purpose of Looking at Cocks". But this is one side. Another side is "showing cocks".

If you are buying something - there is little to be angry about except bad service or absence of what you need. But if you are selling - it's quite different. You may get angry about no one buying, you may get angry about people saying bad things about you or what you are selling, you may get angry about your more successful competitors.

By pifad at 01,Mar,14 09:46 other posts of pifad 
I fucking love you

By #345171 at 01,Mar,14 07:55
Chill guy who's angry about people being angry.
I can't really say I've noticed to be honest.
Hey, least you almost held my attention till the end. There is no god? While I may agree with you, I do not agree with shoving it down people's throats. Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't sound so angry about it.
The irony of this whole post makes it nothing but a joke.
By #358797 at 01,Mar,14 09:31
Agreed.

By slipper at 01,Mar,14 06:36 other posts of slipper 

Adult Discussion Forum