Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

SYD fantasies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #416660 at 05,Mar,14 15:08
Describe your SYD fantasy. If I had one fantasy on SYD it would be to have a threesome with pifad and olddog where anything goes. It would be so erotic to let them use me for their (and my) pleasure. Just thinking about having those two cocks in me at the same time drives wild.

Similar topics: 1.Fantasy   2.Fuck me please? Can anyone help with my fantasies? Xx   3.Bi-curious and my fantasies   4.Writing down your fantasies / experiences   5.Dom/Sub/BDSM fantasies?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 05,Mar,14 16:19 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you've opened the door for me to vent my top shelf fantasy. I hope this discussion doesn't get too long, but it probably will.

My favorite fantasy is a sperm tasting party. Eight or ten guys would strip nude and stand around in a circle.

One of them would drop to his knees and suck off the guy next to him while the others watched. After he had taken the load, he would stand up, swirl the sperm around in his mouth to savor the flavor and mix it with his spit and then give a big wet French kiss to the guy on the other side of him and pass it over to him. That guy would do the same and then pass the sperm and spit mixture along to the next guy. This would continue with the sperm going man to man mouth to mouth around the circle until it go back to the man whose sperm it was. He would then kiss the man who sucked him off and give him the sperm again. He'd then swallow the load that had been around the circle in every man's mouth.

Then another man would drop to his knees and suck off the guy next to him and do another sperm circle.

This would continue until every man had sucked off another man, every man had been sucked off and every man had tasted every other man's sperm, including his own. He would have tasted it fresh from the cock or when it was passed around the circle.

I guess everyone can tell why I call myself spermkiss.
By #416660 at 05,Mar,14 21:12
Damn!!! That's a fantasy. I was looking for fantasies with SYD members but what the hell, that works for me. I would participate but would like pifad standing next to me
By pifad at 06,Mar,14 03:42 other posts of pifad 
I'm right here Donny anytime you want to play. Let's do it!!!
By #416660 at 06,Mar,14 16:03
where is "right here" I do want to play
By #449168 at 07,Mar,14 09:21
I'm here willing and able

By pifad at 06,Mar,14 04:16 other posts of pifad 
Yummy!
By #445126 at 08,Mar,14 11:10
Lets all do that!
By #416660 at 08,Mar,14 16:09
That would be so cool, an exclusive SYD sperm tasting party. I know there are at least ten guys on this site that I would love to taste.
By #449168 at 08,Mar,14 16:12
maybe meet

Adult Discussion Forum