Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Giving gifts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #449110 at 07,Mar,14 23:53
Does giving gifts on this site do anything for the other user? Does it bump or their page or anything? Would it be nicer just to give people points then to give them a gift?

Similar topics: 1.GIFTS   2.CHRISTMAS GIFTS on page//GOOD AND BAD   3."GIFTS" ... at the top of your page   4.Easter egg sale   5.Gift Ideas... One Last Shot LOL  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 08,Mar,14 00:15 other posts of bella! 
On gift giving occasions such as, but not limited to birthdays, Christmas, I prefer to get/give gifts. Why? Because more thought and effort go into selecting THE BEST gift. With that said, I prefer gifts to points. Don't get me wrong, I have gifted points from time to time but I really like giving and getting gifts.
By #444014 at 08,Mar,14 00:46
I generally just comment on the page of that member.
I send a gift to 'guys' if they have made me smile and as you have said yourself I try to find the best gift.(I do think there could be a wider range of gifts though)

I have made a mistake before in sending a 'joke' gift which is easily done,but the reaction of some other members to my 'gift' on that members page is amusing to say the least.
By #449110 at 08,Mar,14 03:11
My question is why would anyone send a negative gift? It seems like it is just gonna get deleted anyway.
By bella! at 10,Mar,14 05:47 other posts of bella! 
Personally, I have sent 3 members negative gifts. Why? For the most part, because they were beyond rude. I have also been the recipient of negative gifts. In one instance, the member didn't like that I pushed all the negative gifts that he sent off of a SYC members banner ( he came back and destroyed it ). The other member, in my opinion, is just an arrogant bully.

As for the gift 'just gonna get deleted', it is only deleted if you or someone else destroys it or the member leaves BUT to destroy it will cost points.

Adult Discussion Forum