Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Best DRIPPING pussy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 10,May,14 14:38  other posts of leopoldij
What's your favorite dripping pussy?

For me, it's Arexa's pussy. My ultimate fantasy involves a horny Arexa next to me, making me feel her pussy only to realize how wet she has become. She has been thinking of sex for a while and now the time has come. Any further delay and she'll have an orgasm almost without touching. But a slight touch of her pussy brings her to a different level and she decides it's worth edging it at this new height for a while. She's becoming dangerous, however. Every touch of her pussy makes her moan and her teeth attack my ears, my flesh. Next thing I know is that she has unzipped my pants, taken her cock in her mouth and, with great skill, positioned her lower body against my torso, her legs up my head and her pussy right on my mouth. My tongue instinctively moves toward her clit, feels how swollen and warm it is, and then dips into the love canal. Juices are now flowing over my face. They taste so sweet and my nose smells her sex. And then... mmmmmm........

[deleted image]