Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Eating your own come

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mrvega33 at 29,May,14 09:10  other posts of mrvega33
I would like as many opinions on what is the best way to do it...I have tried and tried, but I can't make it happen. Closest I got was when I rolled my legs up over my head and came, but even then I didn't get much...please help.

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.cum eating   3.Eating your own cum   4.Ladies comment please.   5.Creampie eating  

New Comment

Comments:
By #446733 at 01,Jun,14 20:06
I used a pic of myself for wanking and than I lick my cum
[deleted image]

By #285354 at 29,May,14 20:20
When I first attempted to eat my own cum, I was very excited about the thought of it until I blew my load and instantly lost interest. After a few attempts, I tried it and enjoyed it, especially the precum. If you want your partner to eat it, you should know how it tastes. I often wank in the morning and shoot into my coffee. I enjoy it when I have about a mouthful of coffee left in the cup. The cum coils up and sinks to the bottom, leaving a little coffee flavored worm-like cum treat for my final sip. Give it a try!

By leopoldij at 29,May,14 09:29 other posts of leopoldij 
Shoot it in a girl's mouth, tell her not to swallow, and then share it with her. Kiss her in her mouth and have her pass it from hers to yours. Not a drop wasted this easy.

Oh yes, don't forget to take some pics and show us too!

Adult Discussion Forum