Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

GF wants to try larger

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #464307 at 17,Jun,14 14:09
Anyone else ever had this come up? We are just curious about the outcome.

Similar topics: 1.big dicks on panty wearing guys?   2.Making my cock larger any ideas that actually work   3.VULVAS EQUALITY   4.Ways to grow dick larger   5.Larger Or Smaller Cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By diamund at 22,Jun,14 13:20 other posts of diamund 
nope never had that issue

By #455846 at 22,Jun,14 12:44
tell here you want a girl with bigger tits or something equally obnoxious i would say

By #460403 at 22,Jun,14 12:22
If, under any circumstances, my gf/wife told me that she wants to try another guy, bigger or even smaller, I'd break up with/divorce her right away without giving it a second thought. Can't say I don't enjoy the companionship with another couple though!
By #455846 at 22,Jun,14 12:42
exactly and what is larger...how much larger

By #464196 at 21,Jun,14 01:56
used to do the "stunt cock" for couples, got over it after a while though

was surprised how much some guys enjoy watching, some seemed to enjoy even more than the wife
By spermkiss at 21,Jun,14 16:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Being cuckolded is a Major Fantasy for a lot of straight men, especially straight men with small dicks. They like the idea of seeing their wife/girlfriend fucked by a stud with a huge cock while they watch.

By spermkiss at 20,Jun,14 18:09 other posts of spermkiss 
So find her a stud with a big dick and let him fuck her while you watch and take photos for this site.

By cockalisious at 20,Jun,14 17:14 other posts of cockalisious 
hoe big are you? and what does she wanna try?

By #6568 at 17,Jun,14 15:43
It's not just size that changes the feel women,.....you can get some larger didoes. Most men don't realise that it's how you use it in a woman that matters MUCH more.

Many men thrust to excite the head and frenum of their penis, but a man who wants to work the vagina and vulva of his woman puts his mind in the base of his shaft and stretches her opening while nudging her clit......

Adult Discussion Forum