Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Larger Or Smaller Cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by GaryMPLS72 at 08,Jan,19 22:30  other posts of GaryMPLS72
Ladies and gentlemen:
Does penis size matter?
As a gay black male and an avid cocksucker, I am a fan of all sizes. I don't bottom as often as I would like to but when I have bottomed, I have never complained about the size of a smaller penis as they hit the spots the larger ones bypass. Don't get me wrong,I love the larger ones as well, I just find so many people are obsessed with a large member versus the common. I would like to hear your opinions

Similar topics: 1.smaller   2.big dicks on panty wearing guys?   3.LIBIAS EQUALITY   4.Girth not legth   5.When someone who is clearly smaller than you claims a larger measurement than yours.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 12,Jan,19 15:52
I have always thought average and smaller are the most attractive

By Ablaze at 12,Jan,19 13:59 other posts of Ablaze 
Bigger, better.

By mrseveninches at 11,Jan,19 15:46 other posts of mrseveninches 
I like all dicks no matter the size. I like dicks that are really small or or really big.

By #532695 at 11,Jan,19 03:15
I like having a 5-6" cock in my mouth. I can really work it over, then his sperm fills my mouth rather than going down my throat, and I can keep it around his shaft to make his pleasure last.

My favorite FWB was 5 1/2". He had a beautiful cock.

By #551147 at 11,Jan,19 02:32
I prefer 4 to 7 inches and the fatter the cock the better. 😋

By knewbi at 09,Jan,19 20:09 other posts of knewbi 
I am never picky about the size. It is tough at best to find guys wanting to play so when I do I enjoy whatever the size is to the max!!! Sure, I prefer something larger but I am totally fine with smaller cocks.

By #533479 at 09,Jan,19 14:54
I'm only really attracted to cocks bigger than mine - which is most I admit. Although small cocks are easier for anal and don't choke or gag you so much they don't have the awesome homoerotic attraction a large penis.

By bil47 at 09,Jan,19 11:57 other posts of bil47 
I usually prefer to suck a cock that's on the small side of average... like my own. Not tiny, but not big. (But I sometimes do dom/sub role-play with a dominant guy who "forces" me to gag on his 7-inch cock.)

Here's me:

Adult Discussion Forum