Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A question for the ladies-

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by foreskinfetish at 23,Jun,14 02:07  other posts of foreskinfetish
Ladies, a serious question: how often do you have an experience where you meet a guy and for whatever reason, become so aroused that you just have to go somewhere and masturbate? Or is this only a "guy thing"?

Similar topics: 1.A question for the ladies.   2.Cock QUESTION for the LADIES   3.Question for the ladies   4.A question for ladies about men in spandex pants with no shorts over   5.Question for the ladies - Favorite vibes or dildos!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497751 at 29,Jun,16 08:43
Ya i found out a long time ago women want the same thing as men ive met many with no problem showing there stuff just as they want yours youd be surprised if you just ask or go about it right

By #496814 at 27,Jun,16 20:22
I don't have that experience, aside from a couple of times back in the years of puberty I never had the urge to relieve myself at once if I got aroused. My gf however might make me horny as hell though, to which either (now single) agony or sex is a solution. But aside from those situations Im very well capable of deciding when I want to make time for myself and dont let me become too horny if I dont want it.

By #485312 at 25,Aug,15 12:32
lm picturing the restaurant scene from when harry met sally..... not sure if you've ever been to an all male revue, and seen the ladies in a highly aroused state...lve never see any of them leaving the room, rushing to the toilet and 'relieving' themselves...lve seen them in the carpark relieving themselves on the strippers after the show...so does that count? *lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Jun,16 10:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Really? You've seen women masturbate after a strippers' show? Honestly?
By #485312 at 27,Jun,16 11:11
relieving themselves on the strippers leo, lve been one myself, nothing like a good show off to fuck after a hot strip show *lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Jun,16 18:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Yeah, I believe you, but I sure would love to meet such women, who enjoy relieving themselves after a good strip show. Makes me so horny to even think about it.

By #496073 at 21,Aug,15 14:20
How many women would fuck a man with a strap-on
By #485312 at 23,Aug,15 14:28
hell yeah, l would, choose your weapon and bend over baby *lix*
By #400852 at 25,Aug,15 17:08
Damn girl,I like your style

By #363802 at 26,Jun,16 19:42
You are so AWESOME!

By #509888 at 27,Jun,16 03:09
Right on lix

By #509888 at 27,Jun,16 03:08
Women are sexual creatures like us men

By #509888 at 27,Jun,16 03:07
I think it's cool when a women is in touch with her sexuality and not afraid to say she wants your penis right now

By Sickboy at 25,Jun,14 21:49 other posts of Sickboy 
for women its more ...how can I say a feeling(personal) say the right thing and she will go all gooey! Say the wrong thing well it's like a kick in the nuts!......words are powerful!..
By bella! at 21,Aug,15 14:34 other posts of bella! 
So sad i didn't see this one year ago. Yes, chemistry and words must be "right" and many women will get all gooey. But I'm sure there are another group of women that are just as primal as men and it's all about "Wham, bam, thank you, Sam!". Heck, maybe she doesn't even say "thank you".

sickboy, you are a smart man, words are powerful!
By leopoldij at 23,Aug,15 15:02 other posts of leopoldij 
i agree. like i said here /forum/thread.php?id=22669#492
i can't imagine having sex with someone who doesn't respond. it's the feedback thing that makes it great.

and i do include verbal feedback.

By #11431 at 24,Jun,14 08:59
nope , never , most women dont work on that strightforward visual arousal thing that men have. That doesnt mean I cant appreciate a good body or even a nice looking cock but it doesnt lead to a state of arousal on its own , that would make me want to slip away and frig myself.

Adult Discussion Forum