I wonder if the members of the smelly cunt group really do love smelly cunt. I was browsing the site and was looking at the groups and thought of joining a few and saw that one had a lot of people in it. Just curious if others really find a smelly cunt to be a turn on? I noticed there was a lack of smelly dick groups.
Hey, this is not so far off, I think. Many people actually believe that air conditioners make cold, and blow it out. Cold and Dark perhaps move at the same speed?
By #110229 at 02,Sep,14 04:10
Yes, not all of the electromagnetic spectrum is visible to the human eye. Yet it all travels at the same speed.
By #23212 at 03,Sep,14 07:34
And apparently, humour and sarcasm move at much, much slower speeds.
And by the way, air conditioners do NOT "make cold and blow it out" at all.
By #451452 at 02,Sep,14 05:22
Dark moves at (the square root of -1) times the speed of light. So it is an imaginary number.
By #359325 at 22,Aug,14 01:57
I wonder how many licks does it actually take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
By #358797 at 23,Aug,14 02:19
One..... Two.... Three......
........... The world may never know.
By #449110 at 02,Sep,14 07:09
I wonder how many licks it would take me to get you off? Let's find out.
I have always wondered why some adults have to act like such ass holes!
By #110229 at 02,Sep,14 04:06
It is a law of nature, like "overspecialization often leads to extinction".
By #428387 at 19,Aug,14 20:04
I wonder, wonder who, who-oo-ooh, who
(Who wrote the Book Of Love)
By #110229 at 02,Sep,14 04:03
You beat me to the punch.
By #170523 at 22,Aug,14 01:19
I have always wondered ....If Cliff Burton had not died,how much different would Metallica's music have been
By #225374 at 24,Aug,14 23:27
Or if Dave Mustaine was not voted out of the band??
By #311947 at 01,Sep,14 15:52
They would be a much better band either way
By #435701 at 22,Aug,14 17:39
I wonder, wonder, wonder, where the yellow went, when I brushed my teeth with Pepsodent!
By #383375 at 22,Aug,14 02:47
I wonder how much deeper the oceans would be if sponges didn't grow in them...
I also wonder if British people sit around and talk in American accents....I know someone here can help on that one lol
By #446346 at 22,Aug,14 00:12
@ arexa52: a little lovely and luscious illiteration.
(and please ignore my silly, stupid spelling.
By #358797 at 20,Aug,14 01:07
I wonder too. I wondered what you were wondering... But apparently whatever you wondered wandered away.....
/groups.php?id=5887
And by the way, air conditioners do NOT "make cold and blow it out" at all.
........... The world may never know.
(Who wrote the Book Of Love)
I also wonder if British people sit around and talk in American accents....I know someone here can help on that one lol
(and please ignore my silly, stupid spelling.