to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pubic hair

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #461457 at 01,Sep,14 19:51
Well i know this topic has its arguments and i read people's decision. Pubic hair is a sign of maturity and becoming an adults and everyone on this site is an adult. Some people think its great to have to be shaved and some people dislike being shaved, i'm one of them but i trim but...really in the case why were pubic hair put there in the first place?

Similar topics: 1.Age for pubic hair ?   2.black pubic hair   3.keep your hair natural!   4.Anybody who dye their pubic hair?   5.pubic hair for men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 05,Sep,14 03:37
Sociologically, it's all hair is vestige of the time before we became naked apes. Take a look at all the other primates and it will give you an idea of what our species looked like in the beginning of our genetic change.

Clinically, the reason for pubic hair is to protect the genitalia; e.g. keep it warm and keep out bugs and other unwanted critters.

In a time before civilization took root, pubic hair also stored the sum total of one's sexuality and broadcast it to possible mates within smelling distance. With out it, the smells rub, or are washed away, and the pungent aroma of vaginal and seminal fluids isn't strong enough to attract suitable mates to propagate and differentiate the species.

Today, it's a grooming statement for people to shave every hair off their bodies from their bald-look hair styles to those closest to their sexual bits & pieces. As for myself, the look isn't a good one. It makes me wonder if they're mature or still adolescent. As for my opinion of men who like shaved women (or I supposed men as well); it hints that they're borderline ****philes.

Give me a full, well grown bush to play with and feel tickling my cock & balls as I slide in and out any day. Fact is, I even like armpit hair too. The smell of a days body odors from either place makes me rock hard, just like our ancestors, and ready to mate.

Cheers.

Adult Discussion Forum