Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

talking about sucking cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #435371 at 08,Sep,14 14:47
Wife loves it when I talk about sucking a big hard cock

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.Will someone make this happen for me!? My ultimate fantasy.   4.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   5.Sucking cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 08,Sep,14 15:25 other posts of spermkiss 
So do it, man! Just as most straight men are turned on by lesbian sex, most straight women are turned on by man-on-man sex.

Go out and find yourselves a nice stud with a big dick and invite him into your bed for a threesome. Suck him to climax while your wife watches and then turn to her and give her a big, wet French kiss with his sperm still in your mouth. After that she'll be so turned on that she'll fuck like a wild woman. Trust me on this.
By #435371 at 08,Sep,14 15:38
She says she would love to watch me suck a cock but not sure on helping me, she doesn't want to play with another guy
By spermkiss at 08,Sep,14 18:08 other posts of spermkiss 
So give her a man-on-man sex show. Even if she just watches and doesn't participate, this can be a fun time for both of you. For you because it gives you an opportunity to explore a different kind of sex not only with your wife's blessing, but with her there watching. For her because she'll be able to see what a talented cocksucker her husband is.

Man, you are one lucky dude. Not only is your wife giving you permission to suck cocks, she is encouraging you to do it. Count your lucky stars.

By routemaster at 08,Sep,14 15:40 other posts of routemaster 
Just find a HOT HARD DICK and suck it while your wife watches, that's ALL there is to it
By #435371 at 08,Sep,14 15:44
She orgasmed last night by just me talking about it

By #147052 at 08,Sep,14 14:51
Talk is cheap so do you just talk about it or do it?
By #435371 at 08,Sep,14 14:52
Just talk so far, really want to do the real thing

By #435371 at 08,Sep,14 14:56
Nice cock by the way

Adult Discussion Forum