Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

dick is camera shy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #454258 at 04,Nov,14 04:47
I Know my dick is at least twice the size my photos show. every time I get it hard enough for a pic, it shrinks before i take a shot. anyone else with this problem?

Similar topics: 1.SELF-TAKING OF CUMSHOTS   2.What camera do you use?   3.*** "What kind of Camera do you use" ***   4.New Camera positioning.   5.I live in Wisconsin and i'm looking for a man to suck me off on camera while i film it and post it. Where can i find this?  

New Comment

Comments:
By oldacock at 06,Dec,16 23:11 other posts of oldacock 
Another way to overcome this issue is to use a webcam. You can set it up and just watch yourself on screen. As soon as you have achieved a decent erection you can either take single shots or a video clip depending on the final result you want, for example, a cum video. Once you are feeling comfortable with your results you could then move onto Skypeing if you wish.

By #6568 at 06,Dec,16 23:00
I used to be like this.....I'm no exhibitionist and was naturally shy about showing my full arousal and sexuality in public photos, especially since I was very lacking in sexual confidence due to derogatory comments from a previous female partner.....

Actually taking photos turned out to be a cathartic experience that I found liberating once I 're-programed' my psychology and learned to admire my hardness and functioning masculinity. So, be patient with yourself and just enjoy being erect and aroused in front of the camera until if feels more natural. As Cruiser says, it helps to set up the camera in advance so that there does not need to be much distraction to snap a pic when you get the chance and you will eventually just forget the camera.

By #519017 at 06,Dec,16 21:17
Try using a timer on your camera and set it up pointing at your cock. When you get your cock up hard hit the start button and gently stroke your cock to keep it up hard. Take your hand away with 2 seconds to go and tense your cock muscle so your erection cranks up for the last second, then wait for the click. I took some of my own boner pictures like that.

Adult Discussion Forum