Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

SELF-TAKING OF CUMSHOTS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 01,Jul,09 14:50
Anyone got any tips on the self taking of cumshot pics? I have great ejaculations yet trying to capture them myself on camera is a work of art and all too often I end up photographing the ceiling! Holding the camera is liable to induce it to shake - can't think why - while using the timer and placing the camera on the table or wherever, I never seem to be standing in the right position. There are some great cumshot pics from other guys on here, I'd really like to be able to make mine as clear and as good as those.

Similar topics: 1.Anyone want to exchange cumshot pictures?   2.Dribble or spurt cumshots??   3.New group: Big cumshots   4.How do you shoot cum far?   5.Big Cumshots  

New Comment

Comments:
By #678617 at 28,Sep,22 10:27
I just take a pic of the aftermath tbf

By SLUT! at 18,Sep,22 12:48 other posts of SLUT! 
It's actually very easy.
Use a tripod and a camcorder where you can swivel the screen.
Do some post editing using an editor and post it here.

By Panda737369 at 28,Sep,22 00:05 other posts of Panda737369 
Yah, the tripod is key! I do the same as you.

By SLUT! at 28,Sep,22 08:23 other posts of SLUT! 
Recent Android version (6+) also has the rear cam selfie option.
It detects your face automatically and you can hear a beeping sound when the camera is going to take a picture.
Very handy option.

I believe it's also available as an app.

By Lvphose at 13,Sep,22 04:33 other posts of Lvphose 

By Lvphose at 13,Sep,22 04:32 other posts of Lvphose 

By Lvphose at 13,Sep,22 04:32 other posts of Lvphose 

By leopoldij at 13,Sep,22 00:27 other posts of leopoldij 
One idea is to let someone else give you a hadjob and film it.
That's what I do and it often works.

--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Sometimes I get lucky and cum while holding the cam
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

but often i do it by filming a handjob
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Another technique is to film myself while cumming in front o f the computer screen

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

[deleted image]

By #678362 at 12,Sep,22 08:07
That seems hard to do. My wife tried and finally got a vid cam.

By #6568 at 01,Jul,09 17:08
I too have found this to be very difficult,..certainly much harder than one might think. so far, I have only managed to catch one fairly average result which is on my page. However, I have had several tries and I'm beginning to get some techniques together for a hopefully much better attempt soon.

Quite a lot of th cumshots here are actually single frames from video sequences where the poster has videoed the complete event and then picked out the best frame(s). The disadvantage of this approach is that video is much less quality than stills although the video element of the latest digicams are catching up fast and now offer 'HD' quality video in many cases.

For ordinary still shots, I am using the following methods at the moment,.....camera on mid quality JPEG setting as this is more than enough quality for these pages and allows more captures and faster writing to the cameras memory. Also, use as much light as possible as this allows camera to use faster shutter speed and thus freezes action better,..and, set camera to 'continuous' mode which allows the camera to keep shooting frames as long as the shutter button is down, so camera is 'clicking' throughout your ejaculation without having to move your camera hand/finger.

The only shot that was good enough to post so far was made as a second ejaculation, since I normally just shoot right out of the picture,....shoot once to get rid of tension.need etc and then re-stimulate and try for better pics with better concentration, less 'velocity'and more control. lastly, make sure the camera is placed on something firm with mirror behind for watching the screen, and allow a place in the frame for the shots of semen.

Adult Discussion Forum