Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Total Control

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #478195 at 22,Nov,14 18:27
my name is billy and i am a live-in sub/slave living with my Master.
my Master controls my entire life. i am not allowed to wear any clothing without his permission except for my collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, belt and a ball-spreader cock strap, especially in His presence. i must have my mouth and ass available to him at all times, and see to all His needs at an instant.
He works while i stay at home, taking care of His house, cleaning, doing laundry, doing yard work, cleaning the pool and Jacuzzi and whatever else He deems needs doing. Everything has to be done to His satisfaction or i will be punished with a flogging or whatever He decides is right.
i am not to do anything without His permission first. If i want to watch TV or listen to the radio or need to eat, or use the bathroom... i must sit to pee... i must call Him and ask for permission. This includes jerking off and cumming. If i do anything without asking permission i must inform him of it and accept my punishment... and i always tell Him, no matter what it is... One time while cleaning the kitchen i absently ate a half a cookie and called him immediately to tell Him... when He came home that night i was flogged.
my days begin with me waking up and starting His coffee, then i start the shower and wake Him up with a blowjob... He demands that the first and last thing i taste every day s His cock. i then join him in the shower and wash Him, then dry him off and help Him into His robe... i make His coffee and serve it to Him... waiting on my knees next to Him to get Him another cup... if He wants breakfast i make it... i never eat at the table, i only eat what He scrapes off His plate into my bowl on the floor.
i then dress Him and see Him off by kissing His cock and thanking Him for allowing me to be His property. Next i begin my chores.
When He comes home i greet Him at the door on my knees and again kiss His cock before making Him a Highball. i kneel at his feet and take off his shoes, massage His feet then give him a back rub if He needs one. He then checks to see that i did my chores to his satisfaction. If He is not happy with what i did He punishes me and i correct my mistakes, then prepare his dinner, which i serve to Him, then wait in my knees at His side to hand Him the salt and pepper, get Him a drink, or a second helping.
Once He is done with his dinner He scrapes whatever is left on His plate into my bowl. i clean the kitchen before He allows me to eat which i must do without using my hands. After eating i join him in the living room and we might watch some TV or something until bedtime. At bedtime i join Him on the bed and suck His cock and/or give up my ready ass for him to pound. Either way i finish off sucking Him dry, then curl up on the feather mat at the foot of the bed to ****, unless, on the rare occasion He wants me to **** in bed with Him.
When He has guests over i am expected to greet each at the door naked and on my knees and i must kiss the bulge of each one, Dom or sub, then wait on them all night. Master allows his guests to slap my bare ass, or cock and balls if i do not serve them properly, and if he decides i must suck each guests dick.
i was given permission to be on this Forum but He must read every post, comment or response first. Because of this sometimes i will nit be able to answer right away... but i must respond to any and everyone, with my Master's input...
and i will answer anything asked of me

Does anyone else have this kind of relationship? Anyone else have someone controlling their life?

i wouldn't change a thing... my Master is my world

Similar topics: 1.Favorite type of Birth Control   2.Bin ich zu naiv f?r dieses hier ?   3.Have you used TANTRA to maximize the pleasure of your orgasms?   4.What would you do to my dick if you could do ANYTHING   5.any men here who are total bottoms?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 23,Nov,14 10:43
I trust he feeds you regularly, walks you daily and bathes and worms you.
Be on your best behaviour, do not pee on the carpet and bear in mind that he could take you to the vet for neutering if you stray.
By #478195 at 23,Nov,14 15:01
LOL... this cracked me up...
By slipper at 24,Nov,14 04:14 other posts of slipper 
Did you get permission before cracking-up???

By bella! at 23,Nov,14 13:34 other posts of bella! 
Your master sounds like a smart guy.

He tells you to sit while you're pissing because you don't seem to have enough common sense to lift the seat without being told.

Adult Discussion Forum