Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

waxing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29575 at 15,Dec,14 03:54
Just got my butt waxed for the first time.it was great.everyone in Vegas should check out pink cherry they where amazing.

Similar topics: 1.Hair removal methods   2.Hairy body or Waxed one ???? Confused   3.Getting a Brazilian Waxing   4.Waxing   5.Do ladies like men who have Brazilian waxing  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 10,May,15 15:39
l love waxing boys bum cracks, and they love it too once they get used to it, adds for some extra sensitive excitement *lix*
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,15 19:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Would you wax me? I want to get waxed but I don't know any place that can do that.
By #485312 at 22,Jul,15 03:15
ring around beauty shops that offer full waxing services, it might cost more than a normal service, its done very discretely, you still wear a g string and they get you to bend over doggy style, lve only ever known girls that have had it done in a salon, lve done a lot for guys l know, just for my pleasure, and l recommend you get someone else to do it as its a hard place reach, l watched the vid, its very sexy, l don't think they'll ask you to nude right up *lix*
By leopoldij at 22,Jul,15 05:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Thanks for the advice. It sounds painfully erotic.

By leopoldij at 04,Sep,18 16:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Since the last time I wrote here, I found a place to get waxed. In the beginning they gave me a paper undie to wear. But it wasn't staying put so we removed it. The outcome is that I managed to ejaculate while being waxed and this was embarrassing. Kind of. It wasn't much of ejaculate, more like dribbling, but, somehow, the pain and touching made me imagine things (I have a big imagination--to compensate for my small dick) and this led to a cum flow. The girl (obviously, it was a girl, otherwise nothing would have happened) treated it professionally and offered me a napkin to clean myself. I said sorry, but she smiled and said it's ok. I later apologized again and told her that she was so good looking that I couldn't help it. And said sorry again. Nothing further happened. I can't go again, because it was in a different country.

By #491615 at 22,Jul,15 04:44
Has anyone tried Laser hair removal ? I heard it is Much longer lasting.
By #485312 at 22,Jul,15 12:55
and very expensive, they say that light hair isn't as responsive, l know a few girls that have had their underarms done and are very happy with the results, best to get a professional to give you a look over to see if you'd be a good candidate *lix*

By leopoldij at 21,Jul,15 19:21 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's a professional waxing video

https://youtu.be/5rsEXK_RwF8

Yes, it's very sexy! What do you think?

Adult Discussion Forum