Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tell me your dirty thought about me!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #480208 at 18,Dec,14 17:28
/hf59av2brwwdpic.html

How would you like to use my face to pleasure your cock?
Tell me! Don't be shy! I like nasty comments!

Similar topics: 1.Dirty talk... some brief tips   2.Talking Dirty   3.dirty dick dick cheese smegma   4.Dirty sticky panties   5.Dirty Ditty's Done Dirt Cheap  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 20,Dec,14 06:44
Just an update to advise that "somelips" was in fact a fake account, the images were mainly web derived and modified. We spent quite some time and effort with this fake and were able to link most images back to their original, unmodified sources.
If you saw the gallery before the fake left us you may recall two images of the female with the bulldog, we tracked the originals back to a pet website, the fake had stolen the images and modified the faces and upper torsos of the females. In one original image the female was wearing a yellow dress, the fake photoshopped breasts onto the image to make it appear the female was naked, in the other original dog image the female was wearing a floral bikini.
By #316057 at 20,Dec,14 07:17

By slipper at 20,Dec,14 05:08 other posts of slipper 
Here I was, ready to contribute and she's gone!!!

By leopoldij at 18,Dec,14 23:31 other posts of leopoldij 
baby, you turned me on so much that i can't ****. if i don't wank twice on your pics i won't relax. you're mean!!!

By leopoldij at 18,Dec,14 21:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Such a beautiful face on my cock would be a great. A heavenly gift. I'd stick my cock deep inside and have you suck it good. I'd then have you lick my balls while jerking my cock with your hand. And when I'd be ready to cum I'd shove my cock back into your mouth and splash my cum inside. I'd then watch the cum drip from your mouth while holding your head from the hair so I'd miss nothing from the wonderful spectacle.

Adult Discussion Forum