Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Talking Dirty

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #69063 at 03,Jun,11 10:29
I LOVE it when a woman talks dirty to me and tells me exactly what they want...makes me want to cum almost instantly! The dirtier the talk the better. What do you all think? Guys do you like it too? Ladies does it turn you on to talk dirty to your man?

Similar topics: 1.What would you do with me????   2.Dirty Talk!!!:)   3.I need help!!!   4.Dirty sticky panties   5.Spit  

New Comment

Comments:
By joe7702 at 05,Apr,24 22:35 other posts of joe7702 
woman here i am trying to get up the nerve to go to a glory hole i have a cum fetish about strange men i am hoping that i will get all kinds of men big small white black i want to taste all there CUM.

By Lvphose at 03,Apr,24 03:30 other posts of Lvphose 
I agree hear and speaking dirty talk during sex play is so erotic! A short sample of a gf & I!

By #501020 at 28,Dec,16 21:37
Yup luv dirty talk,with the ladies,huge turn on,but there are limits,nothing nasty like,golden showers or taking a dump lol.

By dura2000 at 27,Dec,16 15:49 other posts of dura2000 
I love it when they talk dirty, I had a girlfriend once that would often say to me as I'm fucking her, "fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt hard" or "let my cunt suck out all of your cum out". I love a girl that says cunt.

By leopoldij at 21,Dec,16 21:52 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course I do. I like women to tell me exactly what they think. How they want to be fucked. Or how they're gonna suck my cock. Straight talk is the best.

By #525441 at 20,Dec,16 10:47
My wife was being fucked by me one day in a camp of a friend. The friend was watching, but did not want to participate as his straight wife might come along. My wife got so hot she hollered over to him to get up here and"put your cock in my mouth". God that was hot and I shot m load in no time. By the way....he put his cock in her mouth and shot his load down her throat. I'm dam lucky to have a wife that LOVES sex.

By Dong69 at 28,Jul,16 01:06 other posts of Dong69 
Ha! I always dirty talk, it's part of the reason being on here !!!

By #485312 at 27,Jan,16 16:28
l just say whats on my mind, if l like it, l'll be the first to tell you and when it comes to dirty talk, lm pretty much the same in real life as lm here, if l say l want to fuck you legless, l mean it *lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Jan,16 23:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Can you please let me keep my legs when you fuck me?
By #485312 at 28,Jan,16 00:21
lol, yes it should be me getting fucked legless *lix*

By #500604 at 20,Jan,16 21:26
I love dirty talking women too,very much.I love when they speak their mind and comment on what they see/feel when having sex...

By #1047 at 03,Jun,11 10:54
mmm i love when my gf lets herself go and gets dirty
By dura2000 at 23,Apr,13 10:13 other posts of dura2000 
I like it when they say, " fuck my cunt ".

By dura2000 at 23,Apr,13 10:12 other posts of dura2000 
I love having dirty talk private messaging. I have with a few girls. I love telling a girl that she has a sexy little cunt.

Adult Discussion Forum