Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How to tell a girl i'm virgin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #450932 at 29,Dec,14 09:47
How can I tell to my future girlfriend that I'm still virgin. I'm afraid that she will leave me !

Similar topics: 1.which excite you most to fuck a virgin or non-virgin   2."any GIRL want virgin chocolaty COCK "   3.Still a virgin. What's wrong with me?   4.HOW IS MY COCK..I am virgin.   5.virgin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 05,May,15 12:58
go and buy yourself a fuck first, or fuck someone else so then you wont be a virgin and you wont have to tell her anything *lix*

By #358797 at 31,Dec,14 10:09
Even if you don't tell her, she's gonna know... Lmao. Men suck their first time.. It's inevitable. If you wanna avoid the embarrassment of her reaction after crappy first time sex, just tell her you've never gotten your noodle wet....

By #311947 at 29,Dec,14 18:35
Just tell her. Give her the, "it just never seemed right before, but with you its, its different. I cant really explain it." She will LOVE that! .... But dont forget to ask her if something feels good or if your doing it right or not. Gotta really play it up. And let her mold you to her likes, pleasure and kinks! And then she will more than reciprocate!

By leopoldij at 29,Dec,14 17:12 other posts of leopoldij 
If you're concerned just don't tell her. She Won't be able to detect it after a few sexual encounters. Maybe Tell her you're inexperienced. Or find another girl to have sex with before having sex with your girlfriend.

However, chances are she won't mind if you're a virgin.

And you know what? If she does mind then maybe she's not the right girl for you.

So, Here's my suggestion. Don't tell her anything prior to having sex with her. If you want to tell her, tell her afterwards. Probably she won't mind. If she does, she's not the right girl but you have achieved your goal: not being a Virgin. Use this on your CV for your next job. That is, your next gf.

Adult Discussion Forum