Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Anal sex and AIDS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #480675 at 24,Feb,15 01:49
In my ass (I'm horny) was inserted much dick. The outcome was astounding. Three years as I have AIDS

Similar topics: 1.How many are afraid of sexual diseases ?   2.protection for anal   3.Hii everyone, i found sex partner from this site, but i am afraid about having sex with him because of AIDS and STD...   4.01, December, 2012 World AIDS Day   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #444014 at 24,Feb,15 03:35
Where's the PRF ????
By #480675 at 24,Feb,15 08:28
What is PRF
By #131063 at 24,Feb,15 17:37
Dear Russiangay,

My heart goes out to you, my friend and b r o t h e r. The PRF would be me, the name being 'Pissy Rant Fairy' a derogatory insult labeling me because of my efforts in the past to inform readers at this site of the potential dangers of anal penetration, even with so-called 'condom protection'. The members here don't want to hear such harsh and depressing reality. It interferes with their 'fantasy'. Even when they bring their 'fantasies' into the real world, putting themselves and others at grave risk. They appear to not care, in my opinion. Perhaps if the site members had allowed the truth to be told, one man...you...could have been reached. My efforts were largely unsupported by my fellow members, except for a few in agreement, but even so...many would would say 'what others do is not their business'. So we see the results of such thinking. I am truly, truly sorry there was nobody there to tell you the truth and guide you.

Alex, with the seriousness of Russiangay's post, all you can think about is me? And your double grinning face, rolling on the floor: Given the seriousness of the situation, you should be ashamed of yourself, making a joke in the wake of someone elses tragedy. At the moment, your avatar is so very appropriate. Perhaps if you guys had allowed me to have my say - for the sake of those guys willing to listen - perhaps I could have reached Russiangay before he found himself in this tragic situation. I blame you guys - all you guys that continue to say anal is safe. Perhaps you blame me; for not remaining here and persisting in my message, despite the intense opposition I faced. Sorry, but I only have so much stamina and hope. The majority of this site's membership seemed so angry toward my concern and was largely unreachable, so I moved on, to a more receptive venue. I guess now Russiangay has paid the price.

Russiangay, of course you MUST fight for your health and life, and begin treatment. I'd like to suggest the membership of this site should PAY for it as well, but past experience tells me they wouldn't think of it. There are plenty of good crowdfunding and donation sites online, if finances are a difficulty. Perhaps you have good insurance. Rather than me laugh at your situation, I am giving suggestions, feeble as they may be. Many guys at this site have their eyes on the next throwaway target for their callous disregard of reality and the likely outcomes of continued risk-taking.

Of course, Russiangay, I suggest you remain here, to let us know how you are doing, as surely there are a few guys that do care - and perhaps your direct experience may help another man/young man/new member who might otherwise be swayed by the bad role models and risk deniers so prevalent here. You may also contact me privately, if you can, and desire...and perhaps we can correspond privately off the site, and I can do what I can to give you moral and emotional support.

Do not lose hope b r o t h e r. There are guys out here that do care and do not make jokes at your expense. Bless you for your honesty and courage to share.

Patrick (aka hornybrat aka PRF)

Adult Discussion Forum