Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Rude

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #458221 at 24,Mar,15 18:42
Why is it that no one will respond when you PM Them? Even when you give them a compliment they just completely ignore you! Or I'll see they visit my page and still hear nothing! As a courtesy I respond to all forms of contact to my page!

Similar topics: 1.Rude   2.What is with guys that are from India being very Rude ?   3.WOW, This COCK   4.Banning   5.Spring !  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 30,Apr,15 07:29
no its not a courtesy to respond to every form of contact, that's just silly, if you wrote a comment to them, like, " l like your tits" that's a comment, and should be just added to the picture as a comment, showing your feelings about the picture, l also cant be bothered responding to everything as lm here to perv too, to look for local men that l find attractive...if someone takes the time to introduce themselves like we are meeting in real life, l respond to them because they took the time to try to communicate with me, not just make a statement and expect me to answer it... 'gee lm really glad you like my tits', well that would be just stating the obvious...no ones going to say 'gee l don't like you liking my tits'...so the easiest thing to do is just not respond...
we all run our own agendas here, we come here for different things, it might not be to talk to total strangers about nothing, they might be here just to look, and not interact...its everyones own choice as to what and how they react or respond ... don't take it personally and maybe try something different if you want a different response, youre not getting what you want by what youre doing now, so do something different if you want a different out come *lix*

By #204766 at 27,Mar,15 02:58
Hey some of us do respond to pm

By #201155 at 24,Mar,15 20:16
It will inevitably sound hollow to say this, but if you had contacted me I would have replied. Then again, one does sometimes receive the sort of inarticulate PMs that are frankly best ignored. Because you know that to answer them is only ever going to bring you a world of pain and grief.

By bella! at 24,Mar,15 19:26 other posts of bella! 
I'm not being sarcastic ( okay, maybe just a wee bit ), maybe you're contacting the wrong members. I noticed you're 32 and a couple. Try contacting Big9inch21 a very popular couple on the site.

/member.php?w=154752

Adult Discussion Forum