to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Never done anal

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #263664 at 26,Mar,15 06:42
So I'm 21 straight male and I wanna try anal. Obviously on a girl, but I've always felt like it's not right for some reason. But now I've got this freaaaakkky girl n she wants to try it and now I'm reaaal interested.. Anyway, any tips/comments on technique or what it's like would be great 😜

Similar topics: 1.First Anal Sex experience   2.protection for anal   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 30,Apr,15 06:46
she wants it, let her guide you to how she likes it, let her finger your arse too, so you feel how hot it feels and have a better understanding on how to give her what she wants..like anything, take your time, theres no rush and enjoy the new sensations together *lix*

By #131063 at 26,Mar,15 17:54
Andrewshen,

I hope you will read very carefully what I write to you. Pro-anal arguers, click away, I'm not going to get in a debate with you. Andrewshen, note that the other people that responded to you spoke only of 'comfort', but not one person speaks with authority on matters of Health and Safety.

Do you know that anal is the #1 vector for sexual disease transmission? Almost 5000% more risky than oral, for example. It would take 50 instances of oral to equal the risk factor of one act of anal.

Do you know that - according to the manufacturers - the risk of a condom breaking is 5-14%, consistently? This refers to vaginal sex. With anal, where the tissues are rougher than a vagina, the numbers increase, and thus the risk increases.

If you think that because you are engaging in anal with a girl and not with a guy, the risks are lessened, you are mistaken. Have you considered that the partner you choose, may have been with an infected bisexual partner before you? Maybe she doesn't even know she's been exposed. But given the information above, are you still willing to take the risk? And what about any subsequent partners? Will you do the right thing and tell them that you have engaged in anal, and share the information that I have shared with you? So they have an equal chance of weighing the risks to themselves before proceeding with you?

Are you aware that the risks are not just HIV? Suppose you proceed, the condom breaks; but you've both been tested, so you breathe a sigh of relief. But what about serious urethral/bladder infections, which you can get from just the tiniest microscopic speck of you know what that happens to find it's way into your urethra on the inward thrust right when the condom breaks? What about the fact that just the tiniest skin cut can be an entry point? Maybe you have a little skin bump or something that gets irritated and opens and you don't even know it.

I realize your questions were based on some giddy enthusiasm to go where you haven't been before, and that might seem exciting. How exciting will it be when something goes wrong and there's no going back? Would you be pissed if nobody had told you and you then ended up facing a life-threatening game-changer? Please consider my post - dry, boring and as not-fun as it gets. I know someone my age likely has no chance with most guys your age and attractiveness (I can dream), but I'd like to see you have the chance to live as long as I have. I can't say I got here from being 100% safe, but I can say facing the facts and ~stopping~ before I increased my odds of tragedy went a long way in keeping me alive and healthy, while a lot of my friends growing up ridiculed me for being so worried, and they are now DEAD. I want health and long life for all my buddies and fellow men. It would be a shame to see such a nice looking guy throw it all away - or even risk it needlessly.

One of your pictures has the caption "A Clean Dick is a Happy Dick". You should take that to heart, and consider that 'clean' does not always mean washed with soap and hot water and smells and tastes nice. There are versions of 'not clean' that are much more than absent of washing, and those versions can't be seen, felt, smelled or tasted...and they can kill you.

Five people have responded to you thus far, but only ONE so far took the time and had the consideration for you to share what the risks and dangers could be! People here always assume that everyone is well-informed regarding health and safety, but the truth is, most are not. And many arrogantly will try to sway you from even thinking about such matters.

Just watch, someone is going to be 'offended' and start bashing me...for caring enough for a complete stranger.

By shinybellend at 26,Mar,15 10:00 other posts of shinybellend 
Awesome! Wish I had a girl ask me to give her anal!! I would be in there like a shot. Fucked a few girls ass holes, one on a very regular basis, but I had to ask them if I could first

By #480031 at 26,Mar,15 08:12
Make sure you both are well lubricated. Don't enter too forcefully - take it slowly until you are in, and she is comfortable. Basically take your cues from her - once your in you should be able to increase the pace. Speaking here as one who has given anal to my former wife, as well as my now husband, and one who has received.

Adult Discussion Forum