Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

"this member is in your black list"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 28,Mar,15 11:09  other posts of leopoldij
I noticed that JohnS is using the discussion forum to post, all the time, the same phrase: "this member is in your black list". I don't quite get it. Why is he always replying to a thread, any thread, by saying this? Is he telling us he himself is blacklisting everyone? Even so, what's his point? Is there anyone else who doesn't understand this either? Or anyone who can explain?

Similar topics: 1.Deleting friends you added on your "Friends List"   2.BLACK WOMEN   3.feature request - enhanced blacklist   4.Anyone wants to rate my young black cock?   5.Please Blacklist Me Please!  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 28,Mar,15 23:23 other posts of leopoldij 
ok, i understand. as JohnS pointed out i'm not that sharp. i do not remember why i have blacklisted him. in general, i don't do this.
By #204766 at 28,Mar,15 23:59
Well if you can't remember why then it must not havebeen a good reason

By #204766 at 28,Mar,15 16:31
I honestly think it is great when someone is nice enough to send a courtesy message advising you on a fake profile

By #480212 at 28,Mar,15 11:36
He is not using the phrase on every post on the forum .It just means that you have been blacklisted by him and that's all you will see of his posts .
By bella! at 28,Mar,15 12:03 other posts of bella! 
I think you're on track however what I think you meant to say is that leopoldij has placed JohnS on his ( leopoldij's ) blacklist. That would account for why leopoldij cannot see what JohnS has said because basically he does not want to.

Adult Discussion Forum