Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Best friend fantasies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #439814 at 02,Jun,15 22:54
I've been. Beating off thinking about A guy I work with I've never seem his dick but I definitely want to see it soft and masturbate while E shows off

Similar topics: 1.jack-off buddies   2.Fuck me please? Can anyone help with my fantasies? Xx   3.Bi-curious and my fantasies   4.Writing down your fantasies / experiences   5.Dom/Sub/BDSM fantasies?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #204188 at 04,Jun,15 15:16
I have this straight friend who I think is very hot, he has this nice bulge sometimes where I fantasised about a lot.
One day, we both got drunk and we fell asleep in the same bed. When I woke up in the middle of the night I took my chance and slowly moved my hand on his buldge on his boxer. I massaged it a bit so his penis would get hard. I felt it getting bigger and bigger so I slowly moved my hand under his boxer, and touched the tip of his dick and try to get it out of his underwear. I almost had it perfectly in my hand to give a handjob (and dare to look) when he woke up. I didn't know how he would react so I pretended to be asleap while my heart was racing.
I guess he actually liked it because at first he tried to fuck my hand. Then he petted my hand to make me move it. I got a few good strokes when he got out of bed and finished it by himself. He later went to lie in another bed.
I was horny the whole night, but we didn't talked about it. I think he still thinks I was asleep and don't know what happend, but I'm sure he still knows what happend. I regret for not looking at his dick, and maybe I had to 'wake up' too so we could get it really on, but maybe he would get scared off.
I still wank at this when I picture it and fantasise about what could've happend
By #439814 at 09,Jun,15 05:09
Hot story thnxs!

By #445126 at 03,Jun,15 12:40
I have a best friend that I play with, but that is uncommon and I agree with bella!. Sex partners come and go .... a really good friend is invaluable and will mean more in your life than a quickie. Embrace the fantasy, dude. Not all of them have to become reality.

Savor what your brain can do all by itself.
By bella! at 04,Jun,15 15:53 other posts of bella! 
I like that thought; Savor what your brain can do all by itself.

Not only are you extremely breathtaking to look at, you are intelligent and wise!

By #451452 at 04,Jun,15 16:23
I many cases the fantasy will be disappointed by the reality. I also agree with the friends for life are much more enjoyable and valuable than sex for an instant. Let your mind do the walking through the fields of sexual desire and keep your friendship strong.

By bella! at 02,Jun,15 23:44 other posts of bella! 
You may possibly ruin whatever friendship you share with your coworker and you may compromise your job, as well. It might be best to keep your dick in your pants and your fantasy just a fantasy.
By #439814 at 03,Jun,15 06:57
Right on thnxs

By pifad at 03,Jun,15 02:18 other posts of pifad 
I agree with Bella. The 30 seconds of sweat and cum are not at all worth ruining a great friendship. Keep it as a fantasy for jacking off.
By #439814 at 03,Jun,15 06:56
Right on!

Adult Discussion Forum