Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Talk friend into blowing you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 26,Jun,15 06:11  other posts of Blade
Anyone ever talk someone into giving you a blow job? In college I talked a girl who was just a friend to blow me one late night after we both struck out at the clubs. We went back to my dorm room, I had a single at the time, and after an hour of 'talking' she eventually blew me.

I don't remeber what I said, but I convinced her it didn't mean anything, and we would remain friends. I asked if I could eat her out, but she was having her period, so that was that. I went for broke in case this was one and only time, and came deep in her mouth. she told me after it was her first time. I was a little surprised by how well she did. and besides a little gagging, she swallowed it in stride.

Similar topics: 1.should you hit on a friend ?   2.How many of you like cum4steffi   3.Watching couples on Skype   4.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   5.Do you have some friend on this site?  

New Comment

Comments:
By jackd at 28,Jun,15 07:52 other posts of jackd 
I've talked friends into me giving them one or two
By Blade at 29,Jun,15 02:42 other posts of Blade 
Explain what happened.

By #149019 at 27,Jun,15 06:47
[deleted image]

By #7976 at 27,Jun,15 03:18
Hell yes. All one has to do is ask. Either you'll get a great blow job or you won't. But don't be shy.

Adult Discussion Forum