Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

should you hit on a friend ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #115756 at 21,Jan,11 18:10
I have e real close friend,We talk everyday and are real good friends ,I dont want to ruin that but feel i should try to take it to a different level

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Attracted to a friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 27,Jan,11 01:46 other posts of spermkiss 
This is a very delicate situation and I've been there myself. I've eventually ended up in bed with most of the straight friends I've had over the years, but sometimes it took months or years. In no case did it spoil our friendship.

I guess my first question is how out and open you are with this guy? Does he know that man-on-man sex is something you're interested in? If not, let him know. Then days or weeks later let him know that you think he's desirable. DO NOT, however initiate sex. If you come on to him before he's ready there's a very good chance you'll scare him off and sex will never happen. And you'll probably ruin your friendship. Let him come to you. If he's your good buddy he probably will eventually. Most of my straight friends did.
By spermkiss at 27,Jan,11 01:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Send me a Private Message if you want to discuss this privately.

Adult Discussion Forum