She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Naughty people

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #220845 at 30,Jun,15 19:38
Anyone here Snapchat, male or female and want to play

Similar topics: 1.PEOPLE ARE NAUGHTY AT FORTY PLUS...   2.Any dirty naughty girls?   3.SMALL COCK PUNISHMENT   4.You all are awesome!   5.Modern Technology what would you have done?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 07,Aug,15 00:35
l still dont get snapchat, Skype or kik, maybe its just me, but l dont get a thrill out of taking my pants off and giving away free sex shows to total strangers...no one ever wants to chat, they might as well call it 'Get Your Nasty Out' GYNO for short, dont they have a chat line like the sex phone calls, pay per minute for an expensive cheap thrill *lix*
By #488209 at 26,Jun,16 17:55
I'm not following u babe I just seem to b seeing u along the way I just wana fit in amongst people that av a laugh n show the same level of respect they expect n not judge people by their own standard's u lot write bollox then hide away if someone don't like or agree! Example for people that got no standards some wrote that "there is absolutely nothing on this planet worse than a homophobic" yeah that bollox I think baby rapists, murder n of course heterosexual attacks just 3 of many things worse! Ooow can't say that homophobic I hear u cry! Fuck u I shout back! 👌
By #460385 at 26,Jun,16 18:43
Huh?
By bella! at 27,Jun,16 01:37 other posts of bella! 
@ countryboy, WHAT are you shaking your head about?
By #460385 at 27,Jun,16 02:22
Oh nothing.

Adult Discussion Forum