pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Questions for the elusive "vested interests":

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 05,Jul,15 22:09  other posts of JustWill
Where do you buy your vests?
Why do you find them so interesting?
Didn't vests go out of style quite a while back?
Are you wearing vests so we don't think you have something "up your sleeve"?
Is your interest in vests "private and esoteric", or do you show your interest in vests in a public fashion?

Similar topics: 1.ELUSIVE str8 buddies   2.*HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS*   3.Questions about the newer sections   4.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.   5.Questions of the Dat  

New Comment

Comments:
By #489701 at 06,Jul,15 09:47
You mean they're worth money??? I MUST go see how much interest my vests have drawn at the bank today.
By JustWill at 06,Jul,15 11:49 other posts of JustWill 
No, no, no.
Just between ourselves, please, and in strictest confidence, that would be "invested" interest.
Totally different thing.
By #489701 at 08,Jul,15 02:00
I think we have all learned that the LAST thing you want to invest in that particular person is confidence.

By JustWill at 07,Jul,15 12:45 other posts of JustWill 
As you can see by the negative vote up there, JohnS is NOT interested in vests. Nope, not at all.

By eduard99 at 06,Jul,15 13:54 other posts of eduard99 
It looks like the vest has been found. /m5x7kk86b1vbpic.html
By bella! at 06,Jul,15 14:20 other posts of bella! 
In the 3 plus years that you have been a member, this is only your second post in the forum. Strangely, both topics that caught "your" eye ( wink, wink ) had something to do with the evaluation panel and fakes.

I can only hope that you will learn to think independently.

By JustWill at 06,Jul,15 16:17 other posts of JustWill 
An obvious fake!
A reverse search on the photo gets multiple hits on the CanineCrossdressers and HumiliateYourHound websites.
Further investigation reveals that the "model" for the picture is none other than notorious Australian adult film star "Dunny Doors".
The posting member should be referred to the Star Chamber for immediate deletion for violating some rule that we will make up on the spot to suit our purposes.

By bella! at 06,Jul,15 14:15 other posts of bella! 
I've been called names worse than "vested interests" but what the member fails to recognize is that I ( and I can only speak for myself ) really don't have my eyes locked on him or any of the other panel members. I do not want to "get rid of "him" or any others, I just want him/them to use good judgment, to be fair to all and for him, to not be so underhanded about what he does and what he says and take some accountability for the results of HIS actions.

It makes my head spin to think that he would tell members about a "trap" that was set. Really, a trap? And as for the threatening PM he received, attempting to intimidate him, my words were simply, "I meant what I said". I would like to think that he read what I had to say about evaluation panel members casting their votes based on FACTS not some silly shit that Doctor Bombay feels the need to interject. Dang! I've said this before and I will say this again, if I was on trial for anything, I would not want him sitting on my jury!

To encourage others to vote NO ABUSE when it's an obvious fake is only a testimony to who he really is, a man who lives in a life filled with paranoia.

By #472683 at 06,Jul,15 00:03
By JustWill at 06,Jul,15 02:54 other posts of JustWill 
I owned a really spiffy denim vest when I was twelve. Wore it all the time. Then, one day, I just lost interest.
By bella! at 06,Jul,15 03:01 other posts of bella! 
Lost interest OR you couldn't find it? I heard that your mother refused to wash it and just tossed it!
By JustWill at 06,Jul,15 03:06 other posts of JustWill 
I was actually doing my own laundry (and most of the rest of my family's) at twelve. Both parents worked, so my older s*ster and I pitched in to help.

I suck at folding and can't iron worth a damn, however.

By bella! at 06,Jul,15 00:26 other posts of bella! 
The nothing up my sleeve comment was so YOU. I hope you were laughing so hard when you wrote that, that you peed on yourself! Wetting your pants might be an appropriate "curse" cast upon you. Having all the other Unicorn's pointing and laughing at you, when you gallop in!
By JustWill at 06,Jul,15 02:51 other posts of JustWill 
I'm not really big on the galloping thing. More of a canter kinda Unicorn actually.
By bella! at 06,Jul,15 02:59 other posts of bella! 
Whatever!

Adult Discussion Forum