to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

My most viewed pic and some comments

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 13,Jul,15 10:28  other posts of leopoldij
Usually, when I post a pic it takes long time before it gets several views. But this one , posted only a few days ago, already got 200+ views. It's probably the pic with the highest speed toward the top one: which has remained top for long time. It's also the most commented one.
Now, there's something I don't understand. Every time I click "place yourself on top" it's not the top pic that appears, not even the second one. It's like the fourth or fifth Why is that?
Oh, BTW, here's my second most viewed pic showing my cumshot on an ex gf s belly (it was a good one, I still remember it) and here's one that rose fast quickly too: yeah that was a good cumshot, and I was lucky to have caught it on cam.