Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Member in Severe Distress

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #495272 at 03,Aug,15 01:18
HI SYD friends

Many of you know me and this is why I had to use a new profile. I am honestly too ashamed to post with my name that I have had here for nearly 5 good years. I have spent a lot of time on site making good friends here and my life is not worthless it seems.

Two months ago tomorrow I had a AIDs test and it came back positive. It has taken weeks just to admit it and to come to grips with this news. I feel less than human and have thought of killing myself.

For years I was ULTRA safe and cautious and then there was Hector. I met him at our local pride festival and drank too much and well, you know what happened. He bare backed me and I am 100% it was his cock that infected me. Been trying to find him but he changed his number and seems to have moved.

I really do feel like killing myself. Not because of the test results but because of my lifestyle and choices I have to make are all different now. And not in the good way.

Maybe someday I will let close friends here know who I am For now I just want and need members to support me now more than ever.

Similar topics: 1.Whatever happened to the Pissy Rant-Fairy?   2.DOES ANYBODY KNOW??...   3.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name   4.feature request - enhanced blacklist   5.A report on Lady Tecsan!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497672 at 17,Oct,15 13:43
I don't think some people realise how hostile and barren life can seem during bouts of depression and how unrealistic ideas are. Listen to the good counsel of those who wish you well, including myself. None of us know what the future holds, so enjoy each minute of every day. Things happen, they can't be undone now, so don't blame anyone. You are still here so that is good. Live and enjoy every day at a time - things will get better and you will look back and see everything as a bad dream. Best Wishes.

By #44497 at 23,Sep,15 21:22
I feel really sorry for you. But I don't understand you. In my opinion this is the wrong place for such a serious matter.

You blame everybody. First of all, you should blame yourself. The other person didn't "r a p e" you and he didn't trick you. It was through your unprotected sex that you became HIV positive. To say "he gave me HIV" obscures the truth, it was through a mutual act, consensual sex, that you became HIV positive.

The reality is that the vast majority of HIV infections occur between two consenting people who believe they are doing nothing more risky than making love or, at least getting laid. People could ask you things like, "How could you be so irresponsible?" Or, "How could you fuck up like this?"

This language hurts, but more importantly it shifts the discussion from meaningful conversation about risk and vulnerability to simplistic directives: If only people used condoms, transmission would cease. But this idea relies on a complicated array of misconceptions and idealistic assumptions of equality, equal access to information, and how to use that information to stay HIV negative.

AIDS is a stigma. A stigma that is produced by homophobia and general ignorance. Yes, but also by American and other society's desperate need to discipline and punish, to affix blame on individuals rather than confront the systems in which individuals live.

AIDS becomes a challenge of personal responsibility rather than a damning indictment of global public health. That personal responsibility, however, is tricky: people bore no responsibility, until they have AIDS and when it becomes entirely their problem.

By #495272 at 23,Sep,15 16:42
I am still here dear friends. I am now off suicide watch and have been allowed access to the net. I hope you are all well.
By pifad at 23,Sep,15 19:54 other posts of pifad 
I am so happy to hear this news. Great news buddy

By #495558 at 29,Aug,15 20:38
Since some people here are brain dead. ___ I AM SPEAKING TO FLAPPER!! How fucking unclear can that really be???
By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 20:45 other posts of JustWill 
Well, see, that just made it MORE unclear.
Are you speaking to flapper in this comment, or are you addressing other people?
It's unfair to call other folks "brain dead" when you're really doing a piss-poor job of communicating.
By #495558 at 29,Aug,15 20:48
Fuck off pogue. Now I am speaking to YOU.. TheUnifuck.
By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 20:51 other posts of JustWill 
Okay. So you really AREN'T talking to flapper, then?
Damn, Captain Photoshop, you're all over the place here.
Take a breath, collect your thought, and try again.
You seem to have some serious anger issues. You might want to see a psychologist about that.

By #495272 at 28,Aug,15 03:26
Last week has not good. Not good at all. I had major set back. I went out and drank until the room was spinning. I even used narcotics.

But the worst is Chico. I could not control myself around him. I took him and we had sex without a condom. I felt it was a revenge fuck for what Hector did to me. I hope I did not infect this man.

I am a horrible person and deserve to die for what I have done. My infection is not really being treated well either. Not sure what is going to happen to me. I was fired from my job and losing my house is probably next.

Last night, the repo team got my car. I just don't know how much worse things can get here.

I am thinking of using the last amount of credit on my Visa to buy a gun.
By pifad at 28,Aug,15 14:01 other posts of pifad 
You don't need a gun. Use your money wisely on treatment AND condoms. Continue the dialogue with those of us who care. Peace and Love

By JustWill at 28,Aug,15 14:28 other posts of JustWill 
So, you put Chico at risk of infection to get back at some other guy? And you use "I could not control myself around him" as part of your excuse?
Maybe Hector felt the same way when he (possibly) infected you. Perhaps you were HIS "revenge fuck" to get back at the person who infected him.
Congratulations. You are now someone else's "Hector".
Though I am sorry that you are sick, there is no excuse for that kind of behavior.

By pifad at 10,Aug,15 13:01 other posts of pifad 
Glad to see you back again. It's a start. Find the resources you need and get counseling for yourself and how to deal with your husband. Your in my daily thoughts and prayers. Much love to you

By #435701 at 06,Aug,15 17:04
It just sucks that sex can have such deadly consequences! But, this IS NOT your fault! Hector will have his one day, if he knew he was positive when you both had sex, so forget him and what he may have done to you. Aids is MUCH less dangerous today than decades ago. And we are closer than ever to having a cure...Next time you feel suicidal, just remember, 2-3 days is all it takes to get over the feeling. Anybody can manage that! Each time that happens, just do the same thing. Tell yourself in a few days I will be OK...Mankind is really on the cusp of curing Aids! Please believe that. You would not want to die before that happens.

By bella! at 03,Aug,15 02:59 other posts of bella! 
As Steffi said, AIDS is a major health challenge but you can work through this one day at a time. This is no time to isolate yourself or feel that you cannot reach out to your family and friends for their love and support.

These are words of Bob Marley, I hope that they provide you with comfort, strength and encouragement.

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice."

“Wake up and live!”

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”

By pifad at 03,Aug,15 01:23 other posts of pifad 
You have my full support. Please reach out to the gay community and get some much needed counseling. I'm here for you whenever you need me. Don't go through this alone. PM me for contact info. Love you

Adult Discussion Forum