Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

sex on nude beaches

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #496414 at 21,Aug,15 00:27
I love going to nude beaches. It's nice to feel completely free. Some years ago, I was on the nude beach with a big boner. I started to slowly rub my dick until I got a big ejaculation. It was nice to see a couple guys standing around and watching me, some with a clearly visible erection in their pants.
Man, that makes me hot?

Has anyone else had such experience?

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.Nude beaches   3.Nude beaches   4.Nude at Fuerteventura   5.YOUR BEST NUDE BEACH PICTURE, see mine!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bobby95 at 18,Nov,20 13:55 other posts of Bobby95 
What do you do if someone starts having sex near you? Do you ask them to stop, do you move away? Is it impolite to watch?
By spermkiss at 18,Nov,20 17:37 other posts of spermkiss 
The easy questions first: You do not ask them to stop and you may move away if you wish.

"Is it impolite to watch?" That's a tough one. My own experience with having sex on a beach is that when people watched it enhanced my own pleasure. I suspect that is the attitude of most people who are bold enough to have sex in public. Also I have watched others having sex and I could tell they were enjoying being watched. They began playing to the audience.

So what is the best thing to do? The best course of action is to adopt a posture of detached nonchalance. Do not stare and do not show any disgust. Act as though people having sex right in front of you was the most normal thing in the world. Then look for clues as to whether they wish closer attention.
By Bobby95 at 18,Nov,20 18:49 other posts of Bobby95 
Ok, first off thank you for the well-written reply, I was expecting someone to comment something obvious or laugh because I didn’t know the proper beach-sex code of something... I dunno.

“You do not ask them to stop and you may move away if you wish. “

Ok, so if I’m uncomfortable around the sexing couple, or they are too close for comfort then I move to a new spot?

“That's a tough one. My own experience with having sex on a beach is that when people watched it enhanced my own pleasure. I suspect that is the attitude of most people who are bold enough to have sex in public. Also I have watched others having sex and I could tell they were enjoying being watched. They began playing to the audience.”

See I thought this one would be kinda touchy, because on one hand you are having sex in broad daylight, anyone can see... but on the other hand, that is NOT an invite to start gawking and leering. I guess it’s more of a case-by-case basis?

“The best course of action is to adopt a posture of detached nonchalance. Do not stare and do not show any disgust. Act as though people having sex right in front of you was the most normal thing in the world.”

So just be casual about it, and act like it’s no big deal? Sounds easy enough, if I ever went to a nudie beach I wouldn’t be going to watch people having sex.
By #551147 at 18,Nov,20 23:53
Now see, I would TOTALLY take a different approach to such a brazen act.

Once I got past being shocked, I would probably jump up, and start filming. 😈 Encouragingly talking dirty, going in for extreme close-ups, describing what I'm seeing in an effort to further excite, suggesting different positions, moaning, nail scratching, biting, licking, thrusting harder etc. It would truly be a moment to marvel at. Since it was done in "public" I may offer to sell it back to them OR keep it for myself. Depending on how good the whole event turned out.
By Bobby95 at 19,Nov,20 03:09 other posts of Bobby95 
Don’t tell anyone I said this but, biting and light scratching look hot! Nothing to break the skin of course, just enough to add a little flair.

But anyways, if I saw a couple doin’ the deed near me, I would probably have to go jump in the water.... hehe
By spermkiss at 19,Nov,20 17:32 other posts of spermkiss 
"...I would probably have to go jump in the water..."

If that's because you got an erection then don't. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. If a couple is having sex right in front of you of course you are going to become aroused. It's just good manners to show the couple putting on the show (and others nearby) that you find their performance exciting.

A related topic that has come up on the Forum before is what to do if one gets an erection at a nude beach. Erections are a sign of sexual arousal, but as every man knows spontaneous can and do occur. What to do if one happens at a nude beach? The answer is don't do anything. One should neither attempt to hide it nor flaunt it.
By Bobby95 at 19,Nov,20 20:04 other posts of Bobby95 
“If that's because you got an erection then don't. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of.”

That’s exactly what I was referring to. I know they are natural, buts it’s the associations I’m worried about. I don’t want people to think I’m some kinda pervert who goes to the nude beach to get horny and ogle people.

“If a couple is having sex right in front of you of course you are going to become aroused. It's just good manners to show the couple putting on the show (and others nearby) that you find their performance exciting.”

So... it’s a complement to get aroused during the ‘show’?

“The answer is don't do anything. One should neither attempt to hide it nor flaunt it.”

So I should, if I got one, just ignore it and not try to show shame about it? And don’t go around trying to show it off to pretty girls and brag?
By #551147 at 19,Nov,20 23:09
I don't know about that "pretty girls" part...

You must have never been to a "nude beach" yet.
By Bobby95 at 20,Nov,20 02:16 other posts of Bobby95 
No, i haven’t! Lol.
By #551147 at 20,Nov,20 02:29
Well, I don't wanna ruin the experience. You just go and have a terrific time. Keep us updated as to what you see/saw.
By Bobby95 at 20,Nov,20 02:32 other posts of Bobby95 
Ok why do I feel like I am being set up?
By #551147 at 20,Nov,20 02:36
LMAO I'll hit you up, privately...
By Bobby95 at 20,Nov,20 02:40 other posts of Bobby95 
Thanks!

By spermkiss at 20,Nov,20 18:28 other posts of spermkiss 
So there you are. I kinda thought that you have never been to a nude beach and were lookin for guidance and I'm happy to help. I've been to a dozen or more nude beaches hundreds of times.

First, consider that there are various types of nude beaches.

There are family nude beaches with children present with their parents and sometimes even their grandparents. These are for wholesome social nudity and sexual activity would be a serious faux pas. About the only contact would be to put lotion on another person's back. Displays of affection would be limited to hand holding and a brief kiss. Getting an erection would not be a breach as long as one does not flaunt it. Just stay reclining on your beach towel until it goes down.

At the other extreme are nude beaches where sex is de rigueur. These can be pretty much open air free-for-all anything goes sex parties. These are mostly gay men who fuck and suck like sex pigs, but some straight people go there too. I've even seen women there with their legs spread wide ready for as many dicks as they can get. (If this is what you want, don't get your hopes up because they are pretty rare.) At a beach like this it's perfectly OK to walk about with an erection and show it off. It's also OK to look over the flesh on display. About the only thing that is off limits is to force yourself on someone.

Then there are beaches at various gradations in between. Get a feel for the environment and go with the flow.
By Bobby95 at 21,Nov,20 01:03 other posts of Bobby95 
Thanks for the info! Just one question, a hypothetical, what if I went there with my girl and we wanted to... you know... *unch unch unch*
By spermkiss at 22,Nov,20 23:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Do you mean fuck on the beach? It depends on the beach. See my answer above.
By Bobby95 at 23,Nov,20 09:41 other posts of Bobby95 
Yes... I mean fuck. *blush*
By #551147 at 23,Nov,20 09:52
This could be fun too... ➡️
By Bobby95 at 23,Nov,20 15:18 other posts of Bobby95 
I’ve never eaten pussy before. But I know girls are really into that!
By spermkiss at 02,Dec,20 16:55 other posts of spermkiss 
You've never eaten pussy!!!? And you're bisexual!!!?

Man, I'm the biggest fag in the world and I've eaten pussy lots of times. More than once I've brought the lady to climax that way and felt that pussy juice gush all over my face.

OK, true confessions. Even though I'm gay as pink ink, when I was in my early thirties I had an affair with a woman that lasted the better part of a year. She and I had lots of MMF three ways. One guy was interesting in that he was really uptight about being in bed with another man. But he really wanted to fuck the lady and if he had to have me there to do it he'd accept that.

The lady sucked both of our cocks and I also sucked his cock and licked her pussy. This took him a bit by surprise and he sheepishly confessed that he had never eaten pussy. Of course I had to chide him on that saying that if this big fag can eat pussy, you can too. So get down there and start lapping. He did. And before the evening was over he had sucked my cock, too.
By Bobby95 at 02,Dec,20 21:37 other posts of Bobby95 
I’m a... well I’m... a virgin. :-(
By spermkiss at 03,Dec,20 16:56 other posts of spermkiss 
A virgin!!!? Oh, poor boy! Chaste makes waste.
By Bobby95 at 03,Dec,20 18:46 other posts of Bobby95 
Yes, a virgin. Go ahead and laugh
By spermkiss at 04,Dec,20 22:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Be still my throbbing heart. I ain't laughing.

A couple of thoughts.

One often hears that a person's virginity was lost. The truth is that it is rarely lost, but rather it is given away.

Which leads me to another thought. When the time comes that you wish to give away your virginity, be sure that it is a very special person.
By Bobby95 at 05,Dec,20 01:34 other posts of Bobby95 
I hope that I can give it to the most super-duper person ever!

By #174339 at 28,Aug,16 08:05
my wife and i went to Haulover Beach in Miami Florida we watched a couple a mam and woman masturbate each other and they were also three other guys gathered in a circle around them jacking off we thought it was great and my wife thought it was sexually arousing, exciting
By spermkiss at 05,Feb,17 16:30 other posts of spermkiss 
And a good time was had by all.

By #460385 at 21,Mar,18 16:58
I don't know how long ago this happened? But I can assure you, that if you touch your dick the wrong way at Haulover Beach now, your going to jail. We have been going there for almost 15 years and have never seen anyone in the open jacking off or having sex on the beach. You have to get in the water to fool around.
By #275407 at 29,Mar,18 04:32
I agree, the life guards will turn you in in a second at haulover beach, they watch like Hawks and will blow there whistle if you even think about it
By johnny at 23,Nov,20 00:04 other posts of johnny 
I'd drown in the water tring to suck you

By #174339 at 04,Apr,18 07:46
this was in 98 late evening

By #556185 at 10,May,18 15:48
This probably happened when the lifeguards left the beach for the day. I know it’s a free for all once they’re gone...

By #621517 at 09,Nov,20 09:41
Try the south of France. Plenty of nude beaches and being French they don’t much care what you do on the beach. I go with my wife and usually soon get a hard one. She HJ’s me but so many couples MF and MM around us are doing the same no one bothers to watch us.
By german_guy at 10,Nov,20 18:22 other posts of german_guy 
that's the way to spend spare time
love it we do the same

By dura2000 at 07,Sep,18 06:28 other posts of dura2000 
Yes I have been sucked off at my local nude beach, I have had guys cum on me also. If you play with your cock someone will see you and you just let nature take it’s course.

By #463848 at 25,May,18 10:07
No. 1. nowhere any where near me that has suitable beaches.
2. Too cold in this UK climate.

By Nottsplaymate at 07,May,18 16:27 other posts of Nottsplaymate 
I've had two holidays in masplomas and spent the days on the beach and in the dunes , and my nights in the Jumbo center and had the time of my life

By #485312 at 21,Aug,15 01:02
our local nudist beach isn't a hive of activity, but the scrub land behind it is full of eager participants in sexual activities, the first time l went there, the carpark was full, l expected to see hundreds of people there, and when l walked on the beach it was totally desserted, it was a very eerie feeling and made me feel very uncomfortable...l didn't go back for a long time after because of this phenomenom *Lix*
By #531019 at 06,May,18 04:16
That would be tricky for me, if i knew that was going on, I'd be walking around with a permanent hard on.

By #553253 at 28,Mar,18 12:04
Wisconsin nude beach....I was there daily, I cant count the number of times ive seen total strangers having sex, I started joining in, male or female, even groups of couples. So, when you go, make sure your ass is well lubed beforehand...I learned the HARD way!
By ScottsCock at 28,Mar,18 15:20 other posts of ScottsCock 
So very hot!!

By cumonme1 at 24,Mar,18 11:08 other posts of cumonme1 
Sandy Hook New Jersey has a nude Beach, I have been there once . If you are looking to hook up you must be careful as they do patrol the area.

By #545468 at 21,Mar,18 16:50
Most of the gay nude beaches I have been at are quite open when it comes to jacking or sex. Mixed nude beaches are random. Yes, it is very hot jacking on a nude beach, or going at it with my guy.

By #489480 at 19,Feb,17 22:47
Never had sex at a nude beach but masturbated a number of times where people could see me. VERY hot!!

By #522126 at 18,Feb,17 13:52
I had sex with a girlfriend on the beach at Cap D'Agde in France,quite a few people watched us and were obviously turned on with men wanking as they watched and a woman giving her husband a blow job.We did our best to make sure we put on a good show.It is a very common event there to have sex on the beach.If you can do this,do it,very arousing,very exciting!

By #390153 at 21,Aug,15 21:46
Im going to maspalomas for two weeks in sept , i cant wait to walk in the dunes with a hard on
By boy at 05,Feb,17 16:02 other posts of boy 
That's where I go twice every year. Great!

By spermkiss at 05,Feb,17 16:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Getting an erection in public is one of the real joys of being a man.

By wmw6cut at 05,Feb,17 09:02 other posts of wmw6cut 
HOT....this is my #1 fantasy...i would luv to be at a beach and having anyone watch me solo or with others
By spermkiss at 05,Feb,17 16:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Believe me, it's fun. I've put on sex shows at nude beaches dozens of times. Having an audience and knowing that they are enjoying the sex, either solo or partnered, along with me has a synergistic effect. It makes my own sex so much more enjoyable.

Anyone who has never had sex with others watching should definitely put this on their "to do" list. It's a very heady experience and you may not want to go back to sex in private.

By #525579 at 05,Feb,17 03:02
Thought I was alone at my local beach,walking around and masturbating when a known local gay guy and his suck buddy's were whistling at me, I froze but instantly walked over to them and seen a young guy trying to get 2 cocks in his mouth,this old guy about 80 got his massive thick cock and slowly rubbed it against my ass as I was talking to three other naked men, So I sucked him until I had 4 men watching me and masturbating I felt like a slut after that but I have now sucked 4 cocks and cummed inside an 80 yr old and a 17yr old, no **** yet.

By #503470 at 21,Feb,16 16:16
I also was caught wankin by 3 old guys and loved it,i now go there often to put on a show for anyone to watch,sometimes if i,m feelin a bit lazy i have started to let guys wank n suck my bald cock aswell

By spermkiss at 22,Aug,15 21:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Nude beaches run the gamut from ultra wholesome family nude beaches to very adult open air free-for-all sex parties. I prefer the latter type.

Adult Discussion Forum