Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Using the "Reply" Button in the Forum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 29,Aug,15 22:07  other posts of JustWill
In the bottom right-hand corner of every dialogue box of a Forum thread, you can find the word "Reply". It is written in blue and underlined.
If you wish to respond to a particular comment, click on that "Reply".
It will open a NEW dialogue box for you to post your comment to the member in question.
That way, everyone knows who you are talking to.
If you just hit "New Comment", your post floats around on its own, starting a new line of discussion.
It can be very confusing that way.

Similar topics: 1.how to reply to private messages   2.Can't Find "How To Change" Voting Button   3.big dick question?   4.Topics From Forum Hell   5.picture in reply ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 29,Aug,15 23:27 other posts of bella! 
Strange that you would mention that today as I mentioned the same thing to a member when responding to comments he receives on pictures.

Where did I read something about common sense??? Some people have it, some don't!
By JustWill at 30,Aug,15 14:20 other posts of JustWill 
I mentioned this because in another thread, and apropos of nothing, a guy posted this:
"Since some people here are brain dead. ___ I AM SPEAKING TO FLAPPER!! How fucking unclear can that really be???"
It was just a free-floating post. There was no indication elsewhere that anyone had actually been confused as to whom he was addressing (It is flapper's thread, after all.)
When I kindly pointed out how this seeming non sequitur just made things MORE unclear, he got very cranky. (Some people just can't handle constructive criticism.)
I thought that starting a thread explaining how to use the "Reply" button would help prevent others from looking foolish in the future.
By bella! at 30,Aug,15 14:40 other posts of bella! 
No one could accuse you of not being kind or considerate!
By JustWill at 31,Aug,15 03:29 other posts of JustWill 
And, yet, accuse me they do...
By bella! at 31,Aug,15 04:01 other posts of bella! 
Some people!

Adult Discussion Forum