to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Girls into Trans women?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #468730 at 05,Sep,15 06:36
Ever since I've started watching "TS Pussy Hunters". I have really started questioning my orientation. I usually am with guys, but after watching a few episodes I really long to find a women interested in Trans women like myself. Just curious if there are any of those kind of women out there.
thnks Marilyn.

Similar topics: 1.anal sex with fat girls and women   2.Why do men pose as women on this site   3.Sharing fantasies with partner   4.Need name of Huge tits & cock Trans   5.Why do you cross dress  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 10,Sep,15 11:03
love trans, CDs and guys that like panties, so long as they still have a cock, lm happy...l understand that some want to become women, that's their choice, its a shame there cant be a sexuality just for them where they feel at peace with being whole just they way they are...its like when they sexually reassign hermaphrodites when little, without letting them have a say in what happens with their bodies, l think they are special just as they are...without medical intervention...if it aint broke, don't fix it *lix*

By #472683 at 05,Sep,15 22:39
I had a trans girlfriend.
By leopoldij at 06,Sep,15 13:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Did she have a "pussy" or the original cock? Just wondering...
By #472683 at 06,Sep,15 19:51
She had the organ she was assigned at birth, but she didn't want to use it. There are many ways to make love.
By leopoldij at 06,Sep,15 21:46 other posts of leopoldij 
I understand. I was just curious. One has to be open-minded and make oneself happy in whichever way one likes.

Adult Discussion Forum