I grew up with a friend that was 5 soft but hard was under 6 inches.it hard to tell how much they grow when they're soft. Until I saw him hard I always thought everyone's dick double when hard and that's not the case for some.
By #64328 at 18,Nov,16 18:25
Around 3 totally soft and just over 6 hard
By #202392 at 16,Nov,16 20:19
About 2-3 soft and about 6.5 hard
By #504602 at 06,Jan,16 11:50
Flaccid: 10cm (4.0 inch)
[deleted image]
Hard: 17cm (6.7 inch)
[deleted image]
By #323075 at 06,Jan,16 11:09
Soft: 2 to 4"
Hard: 6.5"
By #110229 at 06,Jan,16 04:53
5.5 flaccid, 8.5 erect
By #486087 at 12,Oct,15 21:26
6.5 soft, 9.5 hard
By #504512 at 03,Jan,16 09:39
Dam ur soft dick is still bigger then mine
By #486087 at 03,Jan,16 19:48
sorry
By #138822 at 03,Jan,16 19:51
WAY bigger than me .... hard, even at my best, I was closer to 2" shorter than you soft
4" flaccid to 71/4 erect
Hard - 5.5 inch
[deleted image]
Hard: 17cm (6.7 inch)
[deleted image]
Hard: 6.5"
[deleted image]
Hard is 7.25 inches
--------------------------------------- added after 109 seconds
Photos for comparison-
Soft
[deleted image]
Hard
[deleted image]
[deleted image]