Recent Posts of member thesevenpointfive

By thesevenpointfive at 24,Mar,23 13:20
Yes that would be great, if only i could

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Jun,22 16:36
so i am biased CUT

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Jun,22 14:50
cutroundhead, i must be old as i use cut and uncut, it short for circ'ed and non circ'ed not sure if it gay or straight men, it just come a common term

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Jun,22 14:46
i go over the head, i try a lot of things, but when over the head it works for me

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Jun,22 14:41
i personally don't restrict any one, i mean the comments can be positive or negative. I also respond to all messages as a courtesy.

By thesevenpointfive at 03,Jun,22 13:46
I like to talk about the different techniques that you can use to get your self off

By thesevenpointfive at 06,Sep,21 16:48
Looks loose but high when erect

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Sep,21 16:32
I got mine done, best thing i did, it made my head stand up more and gave a great feeling when masturbating

By thesevenpointfive at 22,Aug,21 16:52
I think yours looks like a low and loose type, but need to see it hard. I am a C2 on that scale

By thesevenpointfive at 28,Jul,21 14:41
Yes i can not believe she has gone

By thesevenpointfive at 25,Jul,21 17:40
4 Mins is never to long

By thesevenpointfive at 14,Feb,21 17:59

By thesevenpointfive at 03,Aug,19 20:59
I loved smooth

By thesevenpointfive at 10,May,18 09:36
I prefer cut, looks good and nice and smooth, but that my taste

By thesevenpointfive at 29,Apr,18 18:08
rip fella

By thesevenpointfive at 29,Mar,17 18:32
so your 82? if my dick was as hard as yours then great, that looks still an impressive dick

By thesevenpointfive at 19,Mar,17 20:05
I love Chinese pussy,

By thesevenpointfive at 19,Mar,17 19:52
Loads on here, just look at some pictures up from the same person, so PS is still getting good use

By thesevenpointfive at 19,Mar,17 19:40
On my old account i was verified, but with my new account, no one will verify me, i have been here some time and see fakers and true people. It does help if some one says yes this is a man, and the pictures are his etc

By thesevenpointfive at 03,Feb,17 13:21
Great guy will be missed

By thesevenpointfive at 03,Feb,17 10:09
Yes i have that, and agreed when people start to get agitated i get suspicious

By thesevenpointfive at 09,Nov,16 13:06
[deleted image]

Just look at this from Mila

By thesevenpointfive at 24,Aug,16 10:03
Yes good few photoshop pictures and few pussy ones to catch the eye, with ex gf on

By thesevenpointfive at 22,Aug,16 10:42
This can change with fat etc and activity, but saying that not sure if you can shrink

By thesevenpointfive at 06,Aug,16 15:59
petty he has gone would love to see a picture of it now

By thesevenpointfive at 06,Aug,16 15:19
I was about 12, in our school most were uncut, so in the showers the only cut guy stood out. I asked about, thinking there was something wrong with his dick. Then i was told he was cut meaning he had no foreskin. One day i asked him what it was like being cut, he said he had always been like it so no clue. I wondered what the difference was when he got hard. One day in the showers though he did stroke it for us, and it was the first time, you could see his dick was nearly smooth. whilst all ours where covered, From then i was fascinated about it

By thesevenpointfive at 25,Apr,16 11:09
Yes, i was verified on my old name, but wouldn't ask now, as the consequences can be high, even though i can prove who i am

By thesevenpointfive at 25,Apr,16 10:43
when cold and blue stop, as thats not good

By thesevenpointfive at 25,Apr,16 10:39

yes here is mine

By thesevenpointfive at 20,Apr,16 16:12
yes agree, no colour out of bounds

By thesevenpointfive at 20,Apr,16 16:09
should have said dick, not dock although i think i am bigger than 6

By thesevenpointfive at 16,Apr,16 13:22
many men feeling in adequate, so the substitute for seeing big docks here is to bend the truth on their size

By thesevenpointfive at 14,Apr,16 13:23
Cheers, i was verified with my old name, but never bothered to ask now to be verified

By thesevenpointfive at 14,Apr,16 11:16
Where do you find how long you have been here for, i have been here 5 years, with my old name and now with my new, but can not find when i changed my name

By thesevenpointfive at 06,Apr,16 14:55
The sound of a women cummming

My tough linking a virgina

By thesevenpointfive at 10,Mar,16 13:30

mine

By thesevenpointfive at 11,Jan,16 09:56
Yes RIP David..those Golden Years

By thesevenpointfive at 06,Jan,16 10:44
sounds like my type of women

By thesevenpointfive at 15,Dec,15 17:12
Yes, some men have it that there foreskin is so short that when they are hard it goes back enough that they look like they are cut, this is not uncommon, is it ok for you though

By thesevenpointfive at 20,Nov,15 08:18
great story..made my dick twich

By thesevenpointfive at 14,Nov,15 17:51
Yes JohnS and what are western governments doing about that

By thesevenpointfive at 10,Nov,15 16:26
BONUS FEATURE, not mandatory. Just my opinion, I think it is an important feature for SYC members. Wouldn't many of the SYD members appreciate knowing that they're sexy talkin' to or sending and/or posting jizzed up pictures to a bonafide female rather then corresponding with Howard, that beer bellied uncle that never married and always comes to holiday and family functions alone? Creepy!
You are posting this as:

Damm i think i have spoken to him

By thesevenpointfive at 06,Oct,15 09:42
I agree with you boys, i have been doing it some time, i don't get big vains, all i have is slightly thicker, and 0.1 of an inch in length

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Oct,15 19:48
yours looks bigger than 3 banshee

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Oct,15 19:48
4.5 soft and 7.5 hard

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Oct,15 19:46

yes some look really good

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Oct,15 19:43
Age and how fat you are are causes of your dick looking smaller in most men, as the fat pad around your dick takes some of the length

By thesevenpointfive at 16,Sep,15 14:59
The percentage of women to men is so low, that women are better here, if they had their own forums, then why would they want men on them.

By thesevenpointfive at 11,Sep,15 17:08
Looks fine to me

By thesevenpointfive at 09,Sep,15 15:22
Very interesting sir, i personally don't think circumcision is mutilation, but i do believe that people should have the choice as to whether they want to be cut. In several World studies sex disease have been decreased as a result of circumcision programs.
Having seen the groups on this site on Mutilation, i shudder, but, if people want to do that to them selves, as long as they are aware of the risk then fine.
As to Sensitivity of a cut guy, there is no evidence to suggest that they do not have as much sensitivity as an un cut guy. I am on several forums and web sites, where people who had foreskin, where cut later in life and there evidence is that they still have feeling.
Hope this expands the debate